saucy_dee

SkyWriter 3.0

Hi does anyone have any feedback on SkyWriter 3.0?

At the previous DZ I was at they used Jumprun which seemed great but we're now at a small DZ in the middle east who just don't have the funds to spend that much on manifest software.

Any feedback on any other cheaper alternatives to Jumprun would alos be appreciated.

Thanks

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

Our DZ uses skywriter. I've only manifested a few times so I can't say I'm an expert, but skywriter seems to work great for us. We're a little dropzone that uses skywriter to get some big-DZ features... online access to our jump logs, a big LCD screen to show upcoming loads (who is on them, time, etc) and current weather, etc.

Lemme know if you have any specific questions about it... I can ask our expert.

Dave

I have a new software product being released in a few weeks at the PIA Symposium in Reno, NV.

The product covers many capabilities that SkyWriter does not. In addition to well rounded flight manifesting capabilities it has very extensive capabilities for managing Tandem Reservations, Event Registration, and numerous online content management tools.

The product is licensed on a per-jump basis, so that the price is scaled to the size of your Dropzone.

The online marketing capabilities alone will pay for the product and then some. No other solution available to date has the ability to increase both new and recurring Tandem Skydiving sales while providing all of the time-saving capabilities that you would expect from a manifesting and reservation management product.

You can read more about the product at http://www.RealDropzone.com

On the product’s website you will find a cost-benefit analysis that demonstrates why the product will actually bring more dollars in new and recurring business than the product will cost to operate. By choosing to operate RealDropzone you’ll be using a small percent of your marketing budget and won’t need to touch your operational budget at all.

There are numerous training and demonstration videos available to view online on the website. Please give the product a few hours research before you make any business decisions that will directly affect the bottom line of your business.

If you will be at the USPA Membership meetings, DZO Conference, or PIA Symposium in Reno next month, I would be happy to give you a personal demonstration of the product and it’s capabilities.

Blue Skies,

Matt Christenson
Matt Christenson

[email protected]
http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone manifest software.