billvon

News in Skyride case

What was posted before was a summary of a judgement. Should be public record. Anyone know how to look that up?

If I remember correctly (it's been at least a day!), and I'm sure I don't have the details exactly correct, a judge ordered skyride to pay skydive arizona all of their profits made through their arizona websites.

It was a lot longer than that, so I'm sure there's a lot more to it... anyone want to fill in the rest for those that missed it and don't want to wait?

Dave

Well, I Googled, "skyride arizona (court OR lawsuit)", and got:

grouse mountain sky ride pennsylvania mountain no trees lesbianback mountain kiss scene ... mountain view trailer court teahouse mountain top in china ... white tanksl mountain park phoenix arizona mountain view mtrs colorado ...

Fuck it. It will either come out, or stay classified like black ops. I mean, I care, but not enough to spend any more time on it.

>2215 views and no info, we've all been suckered by a greenie

It's all a big plot to give us control first of the forums, then the media, then the world! And it will continue until you pay us the sum of . . . . ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Can we get a photo of you posing with MiniBill?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hi Andrew,

no right to remove it.

I doubt that it is a question of the 'rights' of either party. It might be that the settlement was sealed by the court at the request of one or both parties.

JerryBaumchen

I realize that. My point was that the court should not seal it. If the parties want it private they could have hired a private adjudicator. Since it was done in the taxpayers court the results should, "be known to all men." Just my opinion.

Hi Andrew,

First, I am not a lawyer but my son is.

If it was not adjudicated ( gone to trial ) then any settlement is something that would be worked out between the parties. That could easily mean that the results should, "be known to all men." would not be applicable.

I'm as curious as you are, but we may never know the details.

JerryBaumchen

The fat lady still hasn't sung.

I hate this thread...

Every time I see something new is posted to it, I open the thread only to see that there is no new news. >:(

And now I have just done it to someone else ! :P
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I glanced at the original thread very briefly before it was deleted. From what I remember, some people were posting that certain DZ's that used to take Skyride certificates have stopped taking them because they weren't getting paid. Do I remember correctly, is that accurate??

If so then that's great news! Not that the DZ's aren't getting their $$, but that they've stopped taking the certificates. But I guess I can't feel too sorry for them, they should have known better than to do business with such a disreputable company...:S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

There's been some good news in a recent Skyride court case. An official announcement should be coming out soon.

Define "soon".:|

Seriously... If the settlement happened out of court and part of it means you can't talk about it, the least you could do is say that you can't talk about it, so we don't all keep our hopes up for closure.
Matt Christenson

[email protected]
http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone manifest software.