danny2485

take the first 3 classes then will i be ok with

If you go over 30 days you will likely have to repeat the previous level.
As you progress you will see the value of currency, and what it means in this sport.
Delays mean that it takes a few jumps to get back to where you were, and even a few weeks will take the edge off your skills.
A lot of us hate to miss even one weekend.
But look at the bright side...
No more wondering what to do with any spare money you have!
Have fun. :)

But what do I know?

thanks everyone. well right now i have 800 to spend. and wont have more til end of march. so im not sure what to do. its really hard for me to save 600 more before spending it and will take me a while. i dont make a lot and have payments. also might sign for airforce and would be shipping out in june/july.
what do you guys suggest

im not sure about the bonus. i know i will if i go for special forces, and if i go SF then ill get jump training too. but its gonna be a while and i want to go NOW. lol and a guy i met said jumping in the airforce even not with there training is really cheap for jump tickets. if your certified either way its really cheap. hope its true. but i could do 1 and 2 then wait a bit and do 3 and 4 both on the same weekend. would that be better?

if you're going for special forces, then you gotta go army. air force has PARA RESCUE. Not the same as Army SF.

And hell, you make it thru osut, selection and the q course, you might get lucky and get on a HALO team, free tunnel time and free jumps ;)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

a month in between the next 4? i thought maybe because they are the biggest ones and the last 4 might be just getting the main skills down, but im not sure how it works. what do you guys think?

If this is a classic 7 level progression, a lot of us had more trouble with 4/5 then anywhere else, so that may the worst spot to space out. These are where you're doing all the basic skills without an AFF-I as a stablizer.

Also bear in mind that there's no guarantee that you'll pass each level, and all things being equal, the longer you go between, the more likely you are to need a repeat.