j_ung

Things J_ung Heard That Might (or might not) Interest You

As the guy with the steering wheel in his hands, so to speak, I occasionally hear things that may (or may not) be of interest to skydivers. Some of these things may be off beat, borderline advertising, unsubstantiated rumors, obscene deals on gear, blah, blah, blah... you get the point: this is my miscellaneous gum-flapping thread.

First up...

Cypres just built its 50,000th unit, and the thing is actually gold plated

Finally, they built a product that doesn't turn into a paper weight in 12 years. Provided that the price of gold doesn't go into the toilet, you can mail that thing to cashforgold.com in 12 years, and get a check in the mail the very next day!

Now he tells me..

Here's me with a cypres-2 that has still got 11.5 years of life in it that I actually had to pay for.:P
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Im not gonna lie. I just want a free cypres2..

I could care less if it was gold plated... altho, Im sure that would be quite the attraction!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Im not gonna lie. I just want a free cypres2..

I could care less if it was gold plated... altho, Im sure that would be quite the attraction!

It could be a double-edged sword. I would hope that the company would not publish the name of the winner if the winner so desires, in order to protect his/her equipment from theft if that Cypres is installed.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Only if you're wearing the gold plated tin foil hat that comes in the alien detection kit.:P

Okay, how many times do you need to be told people: if it's a kit it will not work; it will just amplify the mind control rays. Who do think makes the kits?:|
You have to make it all yourself.