BaronVonBoll

Non jumping spouses

[You should tell her that if she doesn't hear from you until the end of the day, that means your fine. If you get hurt, one of your friends or the dz will call...then she can worry!

A long time ago, my mother said something about not being able to sleep at night worrying about me. I told her, "Don't be silly. I don't jump at night."
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I am one of the lucky skydivers, you see my wife loves for me to jump or I am a real pain in the ass when I have not jumped in awhile. Plus my wife is really into riding her bike and when I go to the DZ she will ride her bike to the DZ. The DZ is 56 mile away this gets her out doing what she loves to do and I get to jump as well. Good luck!

I am getting married in a few months and my fiancee will probably never jump. However I jumped before I met her and I told her that it will always be a part of my life and she is ok with that. So I got a loan and just purchased my new rig and I made a deal with her that every other saturday during the warmer months I will jump for around 5-6 hours and then come home. She is ok with this and I beleive that compromise is the only way this would work with a situation like ours. And it works out pretty well.