woady

A returning friend

WUD UP EVERYONE! I'm coming back soon!

I figured I'd jump on here and make it known to all of my return. I left jumping at least 6 months ago while I was working on my paramedic certification and working for a full time fire department. I'm just about done and eagerly awaiting my return!

I don't know if all of you know me, but, if that's the case, here's a little info about me.

I'm Woady and I'm a Sagittarius ;) I was born at a young age and so far not much has changed. I've had three concussions and my memory span only last approximately 45 seconds which Hi, I'm Woady, and I'm a Sagittarius...er, I work for fire department, ack, already said that. I am doing the P90X workout and it kicks my ass just about every day. My little bro is in Iraq for the 2nd time and will be coming home sometime in April we believe. I'm originally from Roswell, Georgia. Sorry, not New Mexico. I love beer, I love tats, long walks on the beach, cuddling, er, I mean push ups and guns, and manly stuff!

I really started jumping about May of last year while I was in the middle of school, working two jobs, and getting clinical rotations done. So not much time was left for jumping. I'm hoping to make some new friends and meet up with some old ones, and fall in love with this awesome sport all over again. I'm hopeful to get more jumps under my belt than last year and learn from all ya'll how to jump safely while having a FUCKING blast.

If anyone around Georgia is interested please shoot me an email or phone call. I live in Sandy Springs and need jump buddies. I was jumping out of the Farm and need to finish up my A Cert there. I've got Myspace and Facebook, and I'll leave all the info for anyone at the bottom of my post.

Alright, here's to looking forward.

Blue Skyz,

Woady

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=22606568&ref=profile

Myspace: Err, will update that link in a few.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 678-699-0768 ( No prank calls, unless your female and got pics, lol, J/k, no I'm not).
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

Congrats on your accomplishments!

Patrick..you bozo...what in the hell is up with that letting life get in the way of jumping....I thought you were trained better than that.

:D:D:D:P

You know you're always welcome at the Farm.

So, is little 'bro joining you when he returns?

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I, sadly, am still working towards my A cert so I don't know about being able to jump anywhere else until I get that done. Ya'll know better than I do about that. Either way I'm sure I need to get a recurrency jump in before anything else.

My little bro should be coming back from Iraq in, or around, April so we'll see if he'll get into it. That'd be very awesome. My biggest problem so far, other than being so busy with work, has been not having anyone around me jump on a regular basis. I'm hoping that'll change soon though. Obama promised change and Damnit if I ain't gunna get some.

On a side note, I ordered a Tony RW suit and I've been eagerly awaiting for it to come in. So hopefully the next time ya'll see me is with a new fancy suit. Don't hate.

Is there anything new been going on with any of the DZ's around Georgia lately? I heard something about Monroe reopening supposedly?
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.