Mazz

Approx. Amount Spent in Sport Divided By Your Jumps = ???

I agree. The last thing I want to do is add that up. My girlfriend will kill me! "I'm still saving for a ring, honest" :o I guess going to boogies and doing balloon jumps isn't the best way to save. Ahhhh, F*ck it! It's been worth every minute and every penny.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I come up with about $28; and figure that with certain costs being rather fixed, the more I jump the cheaper it gets.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Well I'm in the UK where jumps are more expensive - adding up AFF cost, a further 120 or so jumps at average £19/20 per jump, cost of brand new rig, AAD, jumpsuits, and all other equipment and some travel costs I've worked out I've roughly spent:

£52 per jump, which is currently about $73 per jump...
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

Nobody has mentioned tunnel time costs.....that will bring up the average divided by jumps considerably! For awhile there I had twice the tunnel time as freefall hours:S

mp

Well, not if you count every minute as a jump! $750 for 60 jumps is a bargain!
www.theflystyle.com

"When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be." -L.D.

Let's see.....

Priceless/1,700 jumps = Priceless

Yep. Wouldn't change a thing!

Blue ones,

Sounds like a skydiving maxim:

Any number divided by joy equals joy.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley