Jumpdude

Fundraiser boogie a scam at Adventure Skydiving Tn."

Spence, Jumpdude... quit hating and find something to do with your time!

Katie, I'll stand tall next to what I have done here. It is afterall hating a concept not people. Let me ask you something since you insist on poking me. Are you going to teach your children that the Skyride way is the way to treat people? Do you want Ben and Cary to be role models to your kids? I'll ask this question to all of you. Are you going to teach your kids that the end justifies the means? That is a quote from Cary. Are you going to teach them that it is ok to take money from people that you didn't earn? That if you can get someones money by any means that you earned it? If you answer yes to any of these questions you sicken me.

chris, the melodrama of your post sickens me. we've already unpacked the ridiculous notion of the whole moral foundation of humanity being encapsulated in the skyride business model in another thread. spare me.
well im not a skyride fan by any means, but this sport is and always has been rich in moraly questionable behavior. -parabuteo

Because they banned my other one

Well in that case, you can say goodbye to posting under this screen name.

Forum rules... we follow them. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There's a couple of other newly created screen names that have showed up here in the last day or so as well. Wonder if those are users that have been banned as well?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

we're just a bunch of retards livin it up and having fun

Finally, Something we can all agree on!!;):D

the "we" is broadly inclusive, jello...
well im not a skyride fan by any means, but this sport is and always has been rich in moraly questionable behavior. -parabuteo

is that an attempt to divert and deflect from lancefraziers post about your DZ? which still operates an active website for a DZ that doesnt exist. HMMMM sounds like you are following the skyride business model to me. So which one are you? the pot? or the kettle? Cause they both look black to me.

I'd be careful if I were you. Your tough guy responses like that will get you banned again.

But from the looks of it, you don't plan on keeping that account anyways.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

is that an attempt to divert and deflect from lancefraziers post about your DZ? which still operates an active website for a DZ that doesnt exist. HMMMM sounds like you are following the skyride business model to me. So which one are you? the pot? or the kettle? Cause they both look black to me.

now, now, hallux, skydive nashville still operates. just without a plane, uspa group membership, staff or students. let's keep it fair.

skydive hendersonville, however, is struggling.

http://skydivehendersonville.org/

now, now, hallux, skydive nashville still operates. just without a plane, uspa group membership, staff or students. let's keep it fair.

Well, there ya go again crying about a USPA GM Membership????? WTF, why are you soo damn worried about a USPA Membership? There's still no law that says that a skydiver or a DZ has to be a member of a club.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I suppose we're all lost causes in that regard, since your team can't seem to understand where my team comes from. I am not skyride, we are not skyride. If you diagree with the boogie in poor taste, fine. If you try to direct business away from it because of a fictitious scam, you're a bad person.

The invite is open ended, anytime, boogie or no boogie. I'd be willing to red eye in from across the country for a weekend to jump with you guys @ AST if you were to make an attempt to experience first hand the things you hate so much from the first person perspective vs. through the bias outsiders' kaleidoscope of rumors and hearsay that you thrive.

And it is Brett with 2 T's :-)

why don't you red eye it to come jump with me, ya ape?

Well, there ya go again crying about a USPA GM Membership????? WTF, why are you soo damn worried about a USPA Membership? There's still no law that says that a skydiver or a DZ has to be a member of a club.[/reply

right you are. however, the uspa, for all it's flaws and folly, is no "club". it is a fairly effective professional organization intent on providing guidelines for us as skydivers to follow so we can maintain self regulation.

self regulation is a state of bliss compared to the mess skydiving would be in if it were regulated by a bunch of laws.

a bunch of laws would be the stuff you guys were ignoring when that beater cesna went down.

i understand you finally renewed your individual membership, well done.

Thank you billy for pointing out that the HS was not used in the myspace bulletins depicting cats infected with aids.
THe only thing not accurate in your post is the part about donating money. The person responsible for getting the shirts had full intentions of donating the profits for the shirts to the HS. This person has connections with a printing company and could get the shirts relatively cheap. Unfortuneatly due to some personal problems he was unable to follow up on the shirts for several months. The DZ staff tried to find printers that could do the shirts for less than the 20 dollars that they charged for them. Due to the small number of orders, the graphics on the shirt were undoable at that price. therefore the money couldnt be donated to the HS yet. For a while it looked like we might have to give back the money we collected for the shirts. Finally our t-shirt connection came through. We sold about 30 shirts and profited close to 4 dollars a shirt. The money was donated as soon as the shirts were delivered. We have all the emails to prove this chain of events.
the boogie was not a fundraiser and was not billed that way. It was for catAIDS awareness. The donation to the HS was just a friendly gesture. Unforuntetly our jealous out of business competitors in the area had already sold the HS on a bunch of lies about us before we were able to donate the money. Including several outright lies and falsehoods. Can you believe that they even told the HS that we were dropping cats out of the airplane? RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Basically jumpdude and his friends screwed the HS out of a 100 dollar donation and whatever money we would have made from t-shirts in the years to come by convincing them to reject the donation based off false information.
i'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your packing tent down

This thread is degenerating fast.

AST folks, if your behavior here (numerous personal attacks, misrepresenting yourselves, re-registering to get around bans) is indicative of what goes on at your drop zone, it sounds like a pretty nasty place. Perhaps going easier on the personal attacks, death threats and misrepresentation would better represent the DZ you are defending.