maLUCo

Skydiving + Scubadiving Holidays ?!

want to have some quality Holidays where I can Skydive and can do some diving ( to keep my wife happy ) any sugestions ? I know Skydiving and diving does not goes "hand-in-hand " at least not within the 24hours time frame "but just wondering if there are any good sugestions around .
Thanks.

I remember seeing sings up at Z-Hills of someone who takes people scuba tours. Then again that was a couple of years ago. Jump first dive second
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Skydive Miami is less than an hour from the Florida Keys. Lots of neat wrecks and reefs; depths from shallow through 130 ft.

Do the skydiving first. The 24-hour rule is oriented toward airline flying, where the cabin is pressurized to give an apparent altitude no higher than 8,000 ft. I've heard of jumpers getting DCS as much as 72 hours after a day of by-the-book scuba diving.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

I went to Aruba back in '99 and made a skydive there and also dove a couple days. I think the drop zone is no longer in operation because nothing comes up when I search. Amazing views - Aruba - Venezuela - Curacao all in view from 11,000'. It was awesome.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I