jumpwally

Hinkley got a new plane !

Hinckley (Chicagoland Skydiving) got a beautiful new PAC750XL that started flying jumpers Saturday morning. There may be pictures at www.skydivecsc.com.

They flew it from New Zealand and had a web site where you could track it as it was ferried and in one of the pictures they had it parked in California next to their Otter.

I believe the Otter comes back in May but the Pac will still be around a lot for two plane shot weekends and to keep wait time low.

That thing climbs fast! Come check it out.

I found pictures but they were copyrighted and watermarked. I recommend either going to http://www.skydivecsc.com and checking on flight status in the upper right hand corner or follow their twitter account: twitter.com/skydivecsc

You will find a link to an aviation site showing the Otter N901ST and the PAC N902ST side by side in Hollister.

There should be some good photos later this week on their website or newsletter. There certainly were enough people out taking photos as it did a fly-by before load 1.