IEJuggalo

...lost log book...

...the last time I had seen this thing was in my home. I have looked EVERYWHERE, to no avail. It has a blue cover with a 4 way RW on the cover. My license and all that stuf is inside. I hope someone has it and turns it in. Please PM if seen. I jumped two different DZ's in three days. Perris, Elsinore, and Perris. 3/27-3/29/09. Blue Skies, Dean-O.

May I suggest you contact manifest at both DZ's and create a "LOST" poster to email them to hang near manifest. Good Luck.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Good luck. I really hope it makes its way home to you.

I lost my logbook in January. I think it slipped out of my carry on bag while on a flight home from Z-Hills to PHL. I really thought someone would've called me or mailed it back to me by now. :(

It was soooo sentimental. It was jumps 1-28. All of my AFP, coach jumps and A License jump. Ugh.

Good luck. :)

Always be kinder than you feel.

...the last time I had seen this thing was in my home. I have looked EVERYWHERE, to no avail. It has a blue cover with a 4 way RW on the cover. My license and all that stuf is inside. I hope someone has it and turns it in. Please PM if seen. I jumped two different DZ's in three days. Perris, Elsinore, and Perris. 3/27-3/29/09. Blue Skies, Dean-O.

Think:)

Good luck
One Jump Wonder

I will be down at elsinore in a couple of hours and I will ask around also my daughter works in Square1 at Elsinore and I will ask her to keep an eye out and to notify the staff at Square1 Perris.

Good luck!
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

[:/] Feels worse than losing a wedding band, I havent done that, but I bet it's close.

I know a few men who were very very happy to lose that wedding band. But thats a topic for another forum.
I hope you find your log book.