SpeedPhreak

Skydiver Beer

We have been working with our local brewery to produce a skydiver specific beer:

Sky High Rye

Arcadia Brewing Sky High Rye Label

It's really nice to work with local businesses to help promote skydiving!

I saw and tried some of this last summer at the Michigan Beer Fest in Ypsilanti. Good stuff!

I haven't seen it for sale on the east side of the state yet.

Good job working with Arcadia Brewing to get this done!
:S

Skydive and beer in the same sentance... this has to be a lie.. everybody knows skydivers and beer mix like oil and water

Yeah, i know the Morman mother of a skydiving student came to the DZ and was excited because "of course skydivers wouldn't drink and so it must be a wholesome enviroment." Fortunatly, she left before we had to explain what a "Beer Light" was.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Hey John...I read a few weeks ago that Vskydiver was roughed up a little from a burble on landing. Did she recover completely from all her boo-boos?

Yep, I kissed it all better.;):$

Just some bruises and some grass stains on the suit. Little light girl like her sure gets thrown around by some good wake turbulence. Thanks for asking.:)

We have been working with our local brewery to produce a skydiver specific beer:

Sky High Rye

Arcadia Brewing Sky High Rye Label

It's really nice to work with local businesses to help promote skydiving!

I saw and tried some of this last summer at the Michigan Beer Fest in Ypsilanti. Good stuff!

I haven't seen it for sale on the east side of the state yet.

Good job working with Arcadia Brewing to get this done!
:S

It's getting a wider distribution now. It was initially a special edition brew but it's taken off like gangbusters and is hugely popular. I've seen it cropping up at various outlets now and they're prepping new labels/packaging so they can put it into six packs (right now it's only tap and 22oz bottles).

SkydiveAllegan.com

Yup, Smoke Jumper's a smoked porter. Dark robust beer, and damn good at that. Left Hand brewery is in Longmont, Colorado (also my home DZ, Mile-Hi).

Bought some this past weekend for me and my woman. I'm a jumper, she's training to be a firefighter. The best of both our worlds, so it just seemed too perfect to let it sit there on the shelf. Yum! :)

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.