mattsplat

big boy skydiving

Let's assume, for purposes of discussion,:

1. There is appropriate gear which is within TSO limits and provides appropriate wing loading.

2. Jumper is fit and VERY muscular. He is flexible, and strong.

3. There is a school which can safely train him.

Given the above... After training, who on earth is he going to jump with? Unless he has no interest in anything other than Swooping, Accuacy, and classic Style.... Who will be able to keep up with him in freefall? I would imagine that CReW would be complicated too (even with similar wing loading).

In other words.... What is the point of this endeavor?
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

What is the point of this endeavor?

I dunno... Maybe he just wants to skydive?

lol ;)
Bowing to the superior knowledge of a lot of posters in this thread...like TK says..... people this heavy really shouldnt be skydiving. for the very numerous reasons listed above.

BUT, if the guy has a huge wallet, and a very strong will, then he 'may' be able to buy himself into the sport.

But surely it would be easier for him to do a crash diet and get down to say 230lbs (even 250!??), where he would at least stand a good chance of getting some equipment that can be used legally and within its TSO's?

just depends how much he wants to skydive I suppose....

I was just posing a question. If he is not abile to it because of his size. Then his fat ass goes on a diet.There is no need to become arrigant with the responses. Unless you have nothing better to do with your useless time. For all the other usefull responses Thank you