MADPROPS

would you let me jump a smaller chute at your dz?

read b4 answering the poll plz

I have been launching my hellracer 12.7m (135ft) from foot and ski's

I have maybe about 150 landings on the hellracer and most of them are stand up. I would say about 90%

i have landed down hill, up hill, on the side of a hill, and on flat

the wing loading is a bit higher then it would be skydiving cuz of ski's and lots of clothes, or big boots and lots of clothes.

my last 50 or so were foot launching of a cliff on to flat ground.

i have 49 jumps skydiving and all be 3 have been stand up landings.

i have a ton of fun on my hellracer and i'm thinking that going back to my monarch might be a bit boring

so if you had your own dz and you were the boss what would you say ??

ps your dz is a small cessna dz

won't let me change spelling on poll
live and let live

If it were my dz, no. Not because I don't think you can land it safely, but because you have very little experience flying any parachute in traffic.

Hurt yourself, okay. Hurt someone else, not okay.

ok that sounds fare .. now lets say its a small c206 dz that you own B|
live and let live

i have a ton of fun on my hellracer and i'm thinking that going back to my monarch might be a bit boring

Skydiving boring?

GL it then...
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

Skydiving boring?

GL it then...

i do just about every chance i get but its not the same as hanging out at the dz

but i still plan on having fun in the rockys
live and let live

If you jump a smaller and/or more HP canopy, besides landing skills, you'll also need to be a much better packer, open stable and on heading much better otherwise you'll get linetwists or worse much more easily, a malfunction eats up way more alti way quicker when you have a diving small canopy to deal with compared to a bigger square one, and like mentioned before flying through traffic it all happens faster.

If you want somthing more fun to fly than your monarch why not get a same size canopy but a semi-elip like a safire 169, pilot 168, sabre2 170, fusion 170, of which the sabre2 and the fusion are the most HP.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Ask the seasoned veterans you jump with; especially the instructors.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

read b4 answering the poll plz

I read, but I can't answer.

You haven't told us how much you weigh, so we can't calculate your wing-loading.

When you slope soar, is there the weight of a reserve parachute? That alone, would add about 10 lbs. to your weight for a skydive, compared to slope soaring. Thus you would need a bigger parachute to maintain the same wing-loading that you have for slope soaring.

I'm surprised that no one else has bothered to ask this crucial question yet...

Go down to Lodi, pay your 15 dollar and no one will say shit about what size chute(canopy) that you are jumping..

but you can't do hook turns tho...

i've heard bill hates hook turns..

and i've googled bill dause and this poped out... is this for real???
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=230647932
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

why a hop and pop??

Our CI always puts new canopies out low.

You got a specific goal to focus on, short ride to altitude, no other distractions and little to no traffic.

Perhaps likestojump has another reason, but that's ours.

most importantly so he doesn't fuck anyone else up. And all the other reasons you listed.

Go down to Lodi, pay your 15 dollar and no one will say shit about what size chute(canopy) that you are jumping..

Let me know ahead of time so I can get a camera ready! I love getting video of idiots! and you can come too ;):D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

why a hop and pop??

Our CI always puts new canopies out low.

You got a specific goal to focus on, short ride to altitude, no other distractions and little to no traffic.

Perhaps likestojump has another reason, but that's ours.

that makes sense

i think i would like to go to the top and do a go and throw. thats what i did last time i moved down from a 190 to a 175. plus there is just something about hop and pops at 10000 feet are just fun :)

i know to ask my coaches and what not. I just wanted to know what you think. or maybe more so if any one was in the same spot as me wondering what to do

as for wing loading, i load my monarch 175 at 1.2 and and i have about 20 lbs more on me in the winter just foot launching. and alot more i`m sure when skiing

i`m not saying i`m all bad ass. Just wanted to know what you guys and girls thinkB|
live and let live