Slyde

Don't Let the CZ's Back In

Deer Dr. J,
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
Are you an elitist?
Do you enjoy the smallness of your sport?
Do you have something to gain by keeping it all for yourself?

Are you USPA?

Isn't it nice that you can do anything you like in your tidy, tighty little universe? O?!

Oh! But, but, butt!??

What if there were a MILLION of us, not just a pathetic 34K as you boast?

Two million? Just imagine it. Disposable, single use canopies that pack up smaller than a carton of cigarettes. Sure! Why not? We have the technology.

But no! That won't do. We have an image to uphold. WE can't have THAT! We can't encourage just ANYBODY to enter our compact little sphere.

Our little sphere is TIGHT! It's clenched! Puckered even!

Don't loose your grip, Eddie.

eDo Onward!

Don't let crazy people participate. Been there. Done that. No! No! No! We are BETTER now.
Quite right. Won't do. Quite right. Won't do. Quite right. Won't doo.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em. Good for biz; C?

Should it not be the ambition and the dream of every physician to eliminate the need for his profession?
Not in America. Not today.
Heal thyself, bambi!

It doesn't work like that.
A Peace Prize within minutes of Bombing the Moon. Coincidence? "Beware the Military Industrial Complex." You GO Ike!

???

I'm not from the US and a bit slow on the uptake to boost. What the heck is this about?

Please forgive the OP - he doesn't speak English too well. It has something to do with groundhogs and sniffing glue, but that's as far as I got.
Signatures are the new black.

???

I'm not from the US and a bit slow on the uptake to boost. What the heck is this about?

Not sure. Someday we may find out.

Me: It's not you, it's him.
Him: That's my line. If it's anybody it's me. I'm the king of 'It's me not you' . . . I mean him.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

So all BS aside is there someone close to Slyde making sure he's doing alright? Or is this completely a CrazyThomas.

Slyde is a good guy! There is nothing wrong with him except his post:P:D:D If you talked to him he is not different than anybody else!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I don't thing him being a good guy is what the concern was in the prev. post... the last few weeks he's been very incoherent on here. The question is, is this behavior normal for him, or has he had some kid of medical event that is causing the truly bizarre posting. It's a valid concern, one I wondered about as well, if his real life friends were at least touching base with him to make sure nothing was wrong.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I don't thing him being a good guy is what the concern was in the prev. post... the last few weeks he's been very incoherent on here. The question is, is this behavior normal for him, or has he had some kid of medical event that is causing the truly bizarre posting. It's a valid concern, one I wondered about as well, if his real life friends were at least touching base with him to make sure nothing was wrong.

I echo these sentiments. He's been around in the sport a long time, written some great articles on rigging and demos, and he's someone whose name I've grown to respect greatly over the years, even though I've never met him personally. And now these bizarre posts full of accusations are destroying that image I've had of him. He's throwing away his good reputation in a childish temper tantrum. And I'm concerned for him too.

I echo these sentiments. He's been around in the sport a long time, written some great articles on rigging and demos, and he's someone whose name I've grown to respect greatly over the years, even though I've never met him personally. And now these bizarre posts full of accusations are destroying that image I've had of him. He's throwing away his good reputation in a childish temper tantrum. And I'm concerned for him too.

Hi JR

I've written the MODS to try and stop this nonsence but they've either their "working on it" or decided to let it continue.:(

If anyone else thinks the mods should shut slyde down for a while maybe they should contact their local mods with their concerns. :)

OTOH we could do conduct a poll:S
One Jump Wonder

I've written the MODS to try and stop this nonsence but they've either their "working on it" or decided to let it continue.:(

If anyone else thinks the mods should shut slyde down for a while maybe they should contact their local mods with their concerns. :)

OTOH we could do conduct a poll:S

who the F*** elected you DZ.com mental health monitor ???

people wander the streets in far worse shape than that ...

wait till I start on square canopies and head down (both masturbation substitutes for people who can't fly... let the flames begin)

if he wants to rant incoherently ... let him... just reminds me of 3:30 AM at any big drop zone in the late 70's...