danny2485

friend is a helicopter pilot, have some questions

Your cheapest, safest chopper jumps would probably be at a boogie at a DZ somewhere. Last year my wife and I made Huey jumps from 7500 ft for $25.B|

It's fun to talk about stuff like that with your friends when you're starting out. The reality is there are a lot of details to cover and more than a few things that can go wrong. I like Krip's idea to slow down a bit.

Some military bases have skydiving clubs where jumps are pretty cheap. I know Fort Lewis had one here years ago. That might all be a thing of the past.

yeah i didnt realize it was that expensive for gas. and there are a lot of things i didnt know thats why i asked. but if i can get certified before i ship out then i guess ill just go to a local spot when im able to leave. then later on if i pass SERE than ill get HALO done

since i havent been certified how do you log jumps? like could i log those? not sure at all how you log and if things have to be signed or what, like can they go toward your total jumps since you were not at a dropzone

WOW! Be sure you pull your string and tug on those yonkles before the dirt impacts yuranus......:D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Right so you have 1 tandem, you want 6 jumps in an hour, you didnt know how expensive gas is or how long it takes to pack, you are not in the airforce yet but plan on SERE and also HALO is gonna be done.

How old are you action man? 10?

Deep breath, calm down, eat an adderall and go to a dropzone.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Right so you have 1 tandem, you want 6 jumps in an hour, you didnt know how expensive gas is or how long it takes to pack, you are not in the airforce yet but plan on SERE and also HALO is gonna be done.

How old are you action man? 10?

Deep breath, calm down, eat an adderall and go to a dropzone.

Aw com' on uncle Andy, leave the kid alone!

:D:D:D:D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

since i havent been certified how do you log jumps? like could i log those? not sure at all how you log and if things have to be signed or what, like can they go toward your total jumps since you were not at a dropzone

WOW! Be sure you pull your string and tug on those yonkles before the dirt impacts yuranus......:D

Hahahahahaha yonkles? Thats amazing.

In addition to what was said above, there is also an aircraft certification issue. The aircraft must be certified to operate with a cabin door removed. I assume that most, if not all, helicopters are so certified. However, the pilot must make sure. See AC 105-2C. A copy can be found in the SIM.