sjaudio

0800Skydive in Wellington, anyone use them?

First off, sorry about the repost. I'm just hoping that I'll get some information.

My best friend is moving to Wellington in about a week (from the States) and I'd like to get her at the very least a tandem jump for her upcoming birthday. After doing a bit of research online (I too am in the States) I came across the webpage for 0800Skydive. They offer a three jump deal for $900, which seems pretty good. However, they haven't responded to any of my e-mails. Has anyone used this company? Are they reputable? I'd appreciate any insight or advice. Thank you.

Wellington, where? New Zealand? If so, $300 might be a whole lot more reasonable, and they're probably completely unrelated to Skyride. But I don't know anything about them :)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yeah, their in New Zealand. It's $900 (NZ dollars, about $575 US) for the first three jumps in an AFF course. I can find them linked on a few NZ Skydiving sites, but not a lot of info other than that. They have a great website, but that doesn't mean much other than they have a good webmaster.

Hey man

Just too let you know say AWAY from skyride**** but 0800skydive is good....... I'm from nz and i've been pricing to do my AFF and $900.00NZ is good.i live in christchurch and it's going to cost me $985.00nz for my frist 3 aff jumps..

hope this has helped