KermieCorleone

Have you ever spat under canopy?

I threw up once under my own canopy. All of a sudden I got kind of dizzy and started sweating...I knew what was next. I pulled off my full face and sunglasses and held one in each hand and then proceeded to throw up at about 2,000 ft. I turned my head, but it didn't do much good. Luckily it was mostly only water.

Had I known that I was going to do that, I would have flown my pattern over the ramp outside the hanger.;)

That's disgusting, but I guess you did the best you could with the situation. I've managed to spit on my shoulders quite a few times. Gotto get it all coagulated in the mouth, then give it a good umph on the way out.

Try pissing under canopy, that woud be interesting. (I'm fairly certain someone on here said they did that in free fall = Brilliant)
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Anyhow, yes. When I was a student I did it a couple of times for the novelty. Also tucked a paper airplane in my jumpsuit and let it fly from under canopy a couple times, also when I was a student. (The flight trajectory was realistic, since I was under a slow-moving mil-surp round canopy.) That was fun, but I'm easily amused. More recently, I have hocked a wad a couple times under canopy when jumping while my allergies were acting up. If you must know.

Couple weeks ago I did a high pull and the increased time in harness got my creative "juices" flowing. wots your take on the subject?

Not that I can recall but it is not necessarily something I would record in my logbook.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Also tucked a paper airplane in my jumpsuit and let it fly from under canopy a couple times, also when I was a student.

Every AFF student through instructor is going to be stuffing paper planes in their jumpsuits after reading this.

You've opened Pandora's Box.....

:P

:o:ph34r: There needs to be a spitting emoticon.

Im gonna give it a shot at being a reeeeal man, tomorrow Im spitting in freefall....

So...if Im leading a tracking jump on my back and I spit up, is it gonna stay in my burble and land on my chest? or is it gonna go into someone elses goggles?
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

I did have sinus issues one time and had to shoot a snot rocket! It looked like a long string with globs on the ends spinning like some kind of space station. It broke after a few seconds though.
EARTH! Short bus of the universe,
since the year T+10.3 billion!

REV. DUDEMIESTER D.S.#120

Once that I can remember. I've been blessed with not having any allergy issues, but the 1998 pollen season was far more intense than usual. I was flying over the Rome, GA airport when I spewed an impressive collection of yellow/green solid/liquid bleccch & watched it dive toward the runway, trailing a comet-like tail that tried in vain to keep up with the curdling glop.

Cheers,
Jon S.