andyturner

How to get 300% more value for money out of an expensive jump ticket!

Hi,

Let’s say a jump ticket costs £20. An FS jump will typically last 50 seconds. That is 40 pence per second.

If you dumped at 5000ft instead of 2000ft then you will lose 15 seconds of FS time but gain 3 minutes of CRW time. This will mean your jumps will last 3 minutes and 35 seconds for your £20 which means you are paying 9 pence per second for your Skydive.

That’s 300% extra value for your money!

If anyone is interested I am organising a CRW course for beginners. The course is not a cost; it is a smart financial investment and an enrichment of your skydiving skills.

If you have less than 100 jumps then don’t worry. Just send me an email and I’ll look at your case and get an agreement sorted between your CCI, the coach & our CCI. My email address is [email protected]

Click here to find out more…
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3604480;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Regards
Andy

If you dumped at 5000ft instead of 2000ft then you will lose 15 seconds of FS time but gain 3 minutes of CRW time.

Why not just dump right out the door at 13,500 feet, and really save some money!

Of course, this presumes that the "best value" is in whatever keeps you in the air the longest, rather than some other type of freefall discipline that you might enjoy more.

Aaaawww come on,

free fall is fun but don't you just find it a bit dull & short lived? CRW is more like a mind blowing orgasm that lasts for ages ;)

Copy and pasting the link into your browser bar:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3604480;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Hi,

Let’s say a jump ticket costs £20. An FS jump will typically last 50 seconds. That is 40 pence per second.

If you dumped at 5000ft instead of 2000ft then you will lose 15 seconds of FS time but gain 3 minutes of CRW time. This will mean your jumps will last 3 minutes and 35 seconds for your £20 which means you are paying 9 pence per second for your Skydive.

...Regards
Andy

That's the most clever "poor economy" marketing ploy I've seen, including all the lame attempts I see on TV these days. I'd say you have a future in advertising! To skydivers, anyway.;)
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Hi,

If anyone is interested I am organising a CRW course for beginners. The course is not a cost; it is a smart financial investment and an enrichment of your skydiving skills.

If you have less than 100 jumps then don’t worry. Just send me an email and I’ll look at your case and get an agreement sorted between your CCI, the coach & our CCI. My email address is [email protected]

Click here to find out more…

Regards
Andy

i know, i'm nice and know how to make a CLICKY!!!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

free fall is fun but don't you just find it a bit dull & short lived? CRW is more like a mind blowing orgasm that lasts for ages ;)

(at risk of getting this moved to Bonfire)

So is the not uncommon canopy wrap and cutaway like a second, super orgasm, or more like noticing that the condom broke?

Costs you 3 more lift tickets too for the repack!

(at risk of getting this moved to Bonfire)

So is the not uncommon canopy wrap and cutaway like a second, super orgasm, or more like noticing that the condom broke?

Costs you 3 more lift tickets too for the repack!

Hi,

I’ve only been in one wrap so far and fortunately it wasn't complicated. Next time I'll remember to hold onto my handles because they were more expensive then the repack :S

Hmmm? It’s a mixture of emotions. Firstly, F*** this is serious – deal with it for both your sakes. Then when everyone is clear & safe, a warm, very naughty & gratifying Second Orgasm kicks in that is so intense that you don’t mind buying the whole DZ a beer to apologise for messing up and celebrating your second life!

CRW is awesome. The only other time I felt this stoked was when I first started skydiving. Sadly after about 100 jumps that buzz died for me. When I do CRW I feel like I’m having a real adventure, like climbing, skiing off piste, deep diving or motorcycle racing. An AAD is not going make everything better so don’t make a mistake in the first place and if you do then you have to deal with it.

Just watch how much fun these guys are having. It’s a healthy mix of humorous fun, hard work, adventure & camaraderie:THE FINNISH 4 WAY!

Yours sincerely,
Andy

If you buy a brand new zero-p canopy and pack it yourself you can add an hour of fun at no extra cost ;)

:D:D:D

You will treasure those moments for a lifetime!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

After landing, I just face into the wind and keep my canopy inflated above me for several minutes. It's not hard to do but you may have to run a bit on low wind days. Although, some of the "Grumpier" Skygods get a little upset about that "Asshole with the inflated canopy in the landing area again".

Save money and piss off the “Skygods”.....
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Wingsuit baby! Get your money's worth. And you still get the puzzled looks that the CRW guys get. But, wait there's more! Jump a seven cell on WS and do CRW with your bird buddies! All for the low low price of ONE jump ticket! TWO skydives for the price of ONE. Call 1-800-SKY-RIDE in the next 20 Minutes and you will also get an aimless search for a non-existent DZ! CALL NOW!
Sky Canyon Wingsuiters