GaryRay

reserve pillow handle sayings

Oh my dear god! I hate to admit this, but I still had that code memorized from playing contra. I could barely beat that game with the thirty men, let alone three... three men, who the F are they kidding?

Don't know if anyone's said this yet or not, but
Cutaway: PUCKER
Reserve: RELAX

To me, anything with puckering would be funny, and oh so true.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I had a silver cutaway handle, so that doesn't count.

On my red reserve pillow on the topside I had

Silver cutaway and a red pillow reserve handle?

I learn something new. I'm so used to seeing a red pillow cutaway and a silver reserve handle.

The previous owner gold plated my reserve handle. Did a custom swaging and somehow tested and TSO'd it or something like that...

I now want one my my cutaway that says "Don't throw away".

How do you get one embroidered anyway? Could I just take it to an embroidery shop? I assume the handle would need to be open and apart for that...

-Michael

How do you get one embroidered anyway? Could I just take it to an embroidery shop? I assume the handle would need to be open and apart for that...

Any embroidery shop can do the embroidery, but it needs to be on a large, flat piece of cloth. Also, they will need to know the area and orientation for the embroidery. Afterwards, it needs to be sewn back together by a rigger, or the shop that made the rig. Might be easier to buy a new handle with what ever saying you want on it. Then you would have a spare.:)
Valinda used to make a lot of custom logo handles when she was doing the embroidery for Kelly at Infinity.

Cutaway: red
Reserve: silver

I'm just gonna throw mine anyway, so I don't bother with getting fancy looking handles. (That's a personal choice, don't tell me not to, it's my handles, I paid for them!)

But your name one the cutaway handle is neat, that way, you'll recognize it when someone who found it brings it in. Also, people will actually remember your name, and maybe invite you to jumps, easier to shout "Mike!" than "You tall guy with the brown hair!"
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Cutaway - You say goodbye...
Reserve - ...and I say hello.

Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference. :P

Yeah, only a song from the biggest band in the world. Bonus point to everybody who doesn't live under a rock. :P

Yeah! Paul McCartney's back-up band before Wings! ;)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Hi Gary,
From silver handles to "pillows!!" Well cool and groovy! Just thinkin', found (2) ea. "BLAST HANDLES!!' in some gear stash and said,"Hmmmm!" They're from old rigs I had and got "replaced with cloverleaf type handles" back when everybody "Freaked out over 'em!!" As I recall I pulled blast handles on 4 mal cutaways "With no problem" because I pulled them correctly straight down instead of "side ways" which will prevent them from being disloged!! Think I'll replace my "D" handle with one of my old "Blast Handles" and watch the sparks fly at the DZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)B|:D:ph34r::D

SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out