GaryRay

reserve pillow handle sayings

I thought of putting the good ole Konami code on the handle: UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A

I'd have it in symbol representation however. Example
=--{O}------------------{O}---] D.S.#111 VSCR # 123

I can't remember where I saw this, but a few years ago I saw a guy who had 'Dude' on cutaway and 'Sweet' on his reserve. That was right after 'Dude, Where's my Car' came out and I thought it was funny as hell.

I guess you saw me somewhere. Either that or there is another jumper out there dumb enough to get this on their handles.

The really old school.....

Shfit-Del, Shift-Ins
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I'm not sure what I would get on my cutaway handle, but I think I would want a picture of the Mario 1up mushroom on my reserve handle.

And a picture of a Looney Tunes bomb on the cutaway.

That would be perfect... or maybe a picture of Bowser on the cutaway and the Princess on the reserve.

well im going to be ordering a G4 pretty soon and i want something witty on my reserve handles without being taboo, if you want to share what you got it would be cool, ya know, just to help spark more creativity

cutaway handle - go

reserve handle - stop
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

well im going to be ordering a G4 pretty soon and i want something witty on my reserve handles without being taboo, if you want to share what you got it would be cool, ya know, just to help spark more creativity

I just ordered a G4 and I am having "Breathe" put on my cutaway handle and "Go Time" on my reserve.:)
"Sex.... It's just like cuddling - only damper."
Flying Hellfish#695
Muff Brother#3885
Rodriguez Brother#1526-Tronca Rodriguez

I just ordered a G4 and I am having "Breathe" put on my cutaway handle and "Go Time" on my reserve.:)

Seems like it should be the other way around, no?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Ha, I think it could go either way; I find it just helps me to just breathe for one sec and then act, as I tend to to spaz out and not breathe initially which then causes way more problems :P

"Sex.... It's just like cuddling - only damper."
Flying Hellfish#695
Muff Brother#3885
Rodriguez Brother#1526-Tronca Rodriguez