GaryRay

reserve pillow handle sayings

well im going to be ordering a G4 pretty soon and i want something witty on my reserve handles without being taboo, if you want to share what you got it would be cool, ya know, just to help spark more creativity
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

"Pull here to buy your rigger a beer Bottle."

Just the first thing I thought of.

Fixed it:)
If you've never had a cutaway before, I suggest the word "BEER" on your cutaway pillow.

And "BOTTL 4 RIGGR" on the reserve pillow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acme_Corporation

"The Acme Corporation is a fictional corporation that exists in several cartoons, films and TV series, most significantly in the Looney Tunes universe, where it appeared most prominently in the Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote cartoons, which made Acme famous for outlandish and downright dangerous products that failed catastrophically at the worst possible times."

Stand by while I create a beautiful drawing of the handles on my rig .... k, standby....
(minutes go by)

It's not finished yet ....
( more minutes go by)

Not yet, it's worth the wait ....
(It's way beyond meerly minutes. Timeless is more like it... this is a really good drawing)...

Ok... DONE!!!

Behold!!!!

( see attachment )
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Yeah, but are they both black?

In about 1980 Dan T came back to michigan with a Northern Lite with the first soft ripcord handle I had seen. No slack built into the cable, constructed like a cutaway handle. Both handles were identical brown 'bounce and blend' colors.

Never seemed like a good idea to have identical handles. Especially at that time when cutaway and reserve ripcord positions were not standard. Paraphernalia sold me a Northern Lite with a left hand cutaway and a right hand reserve.

I expect you drawing program didn't offer color.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE