freefall5000

Age?

I did my first solo at 33 (12th july 2003).

done nearly 4000 jumps since

got my ratings (S/L, AFF, TM, Rigger) and quit being a Mortgage Broker and am now Broke and can't afford a Mortgage :ph34r: wouldn't have it any other way.

get out there and live life mate, hvae fun. let us know when you hvae done your FJC

I like my canopy...

...it lets me down.

As long as you're in good health, I'd say you have a good 30 years of skydiving ahead of you. Call your local dz, time's a wastin'! ;)

GRRRRRR! >:(:P

I'd like to think not only do I have 30+ good years of skydiving BEHIND ME...but another 30 or so AHEAD! B|

Like Sparky says...my plan is to live forever, so far so good! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Started at 39. Had a few years with few jumps (one year with none), but am now averaging about 120 per year. 53 now, and still picking up steam (in some reagrds)! B|

" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Ok, ok, I should have said "at least". :P

Please feel free to terrorize him as much as you want -;)

I started at 32 - :)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Been skydiving 4 times 8 years ago and loved it. The job I had at the time messed me up for money and time. I am now 33. Does anyone think that is to old to get out there and get my A license and get jumping ?

thats it, I am quiting ... all these old ppl are killing the coolness factor ...
- Neil

Never make assumptions! That harmless rectangle could be two triangles having sex ...

thats it, I am quiting ... all these old ppl are killing the coolness factor ...

Hey cupcake! These "Old ppl" ARE the cool factor!!!! You just haven't realized it yet.

thats Shuffleboard not Skydiving ... :D
- Neil

Never make assumptions! That harmless rectangle could be two triangles having sex ...