thrillstalker

just finished my aff!!!

it took me last weekend (f,s,sn) and this friday, but i finished my aff jumps. i went this morning and took my first jump unsupervised, and it was amazing. i wanna thank the farm because they kept me safe and well informed. cant wait to learn some more!!!
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

i just finished last weekend. isn't it great!?

good job! have fun and be safe!
Jennifer

don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. and then go do that, because what the world needs is people that come alive.

i just finished last weekend. isn't it great!?

good job! have fun and be safe!

its an excellent feeling knowing i can jump out of a plane on my own, and make it to the ground alive. i went 21 years without jumping, now i cant imagine going over a couple weeks.

congrats to you too!!!
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

I want you guys to know that Thrillstalker did amazingly well in his AFF progression.

He's going to be one of the good ones. AND a prime candidate for the Anvil Brothers.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Congrats man!!! I just finished my AFF yesterday! i wanted to call into work today and go skydiving, but i resisted the temptation :) Those E jumps were FUN! i loved doing barrel rols, back flips, front flips, long tracking... superman dive out of the plane! i feel pretty confident on my recovery and stability after those jumps! i didnt know i was even capable of doing flips... suprised the crap out of me! i was just in neutral, being like "ok, backflip... oh god!" then... it just happened! and i did it 3 times! ohhhh the thrill! i cant wait to learn more!