George_ORH

Passed Level 7, Cleard to Jump!!! woo woo

I passed my level 7aff last sunday and am all fired up about it! I've been reading on here for a while and now know I'm going to have lots of questions! haha.

I hope to get in at least 2 jumps this weekend (hoping for 3).

For everyones enjoyment,,,I'm uploading a pic of me and my sexy pink helmet....UG. haha... Had to have fun with it! :P

Love this sport!
***Due to recent cutbacks, The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off***

dude, youre on level 7 on aff and youre still using a radio to fly your pattern??? i thought u had to fly unassisted to pass aff?

I know you're talking to the other dude but I had a radio for all of my AFF jumps but they stopped giving me directions after my first couple, it was just there in case of emergency or for them to yell at me in case I was doing something stupid (which fortunately never happened)
http://www.mixcloud.com/prajna
http://vimeo.com/avidya

I passed my level 7aff last sunday and am all fired up about it!

****>> CONGRATS, Dude! I was cleared for SOLO status this weekend, too! Saving my first solo jump for next weekend. Now we can begin to learn more!

Live deliberately; Dare greatly; Land gently
SkyPainter
SOS 1304, POPS 10695, DS 118

Well my first "solo" jump yesterday was fun/strange/exciting/scary/enlightening/calming/lonely...and so forth.

I'm so used to jumping with an instructor , it was odd being out there by myself... And I just did a "fun" jump so I didn't have anything tech to do, I felt like I had a TON of time! My 2nd jump I did some 360's and tracking.
***Due to recent cutbacks, The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off***

Well my first "solo" jump yesterday was fun/strange/exciting/scary/enlightening/calming/lonely...and so forth.

I'm so used to jumping with an instructor , it was odd being out there by myself... And I just did a "fun" jump so I didn't have anything tech to do, I felt like I had a TON of time! My 2nd jump I did some 360's and tracking.

I remember my first solo pretty well. It was so long!

Congratulations on the accomplishment! Hopefully I see you at a boogie somewhere.

now that you have a solo out of the way - pay a little exrta and get a coach to go with you - you will learn a lot more if you are with someone than by yourself.

our dropzone requires a coach on jumps 8 - 18 and you have skills to learn on each one.

have fun up there and be safe