bbs3232

Little Kids Kicking A** in the Wind Tunnel

When I was on vacation in Co. I spent an hour at the tunnel and let my 3 kids split the last 15 mins....they still talk about flying and cannot wait to start jumping...15,14, boys and a 10 girl.my little girl was the funniest thing, she was all grins and squeals the entire time my tunnel coach was just laughing at her.

Team future.........[:/]>:(

They are great flyers! I have met them and been in rotation with them and it is amazing how good they fly!

Outside of the tunnel they are great kids! There parents are very nice also!

When i grow up i want to fly like them!:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:B|[:/]:|

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y761ATx8DwQ&feature=channel_pageHave you seen these kids? I think theyre like 8 and 12 or some craziness.... Yeah I wish I knew what a wind tunnel was when I was 8, wouldve spent far less time in the ballet studio lol.

My kids want me to build a tunnel for them....I keep telling them to find me the money and I will do it:)

But will they remember to arch on their Level I?:P

All joking aside, that's great. I'm sure I'll never be as good as they already are.:)

Yea add the plane in and things will change! Funny thing is they both have a calender at home counting down till there 18th birthday. Kayla is the oldest and i bet she will win in at least one catigory at nats the first year she is jumping.;) I hope they just spend alot of time getting used to canopy and altimeter when they start out (they are smart kids and im sure they will). Maybe they can teach there AFF I's some cool stuff after AFF:D:D:ph34r:

I took the kids for some time a year ago and they loved it. (ages 9&10) Would do it some more but it cuts deep into the recreational fund. Problem is that skydiving even in a tunnel is expensive.... I will do it again but probably not on a regular basis. I need a new main and stuff, etc, etc,. However when they are 18 and if they are motivated (and can prove motivation by hard physical labor) I will gladly pay for FJC and tunnel time:ph34r:>

thing is they both have a calender at home counting down till there 18th birthday.

With such supportive parents, you'd think they'd be counting down to their 16th birthday.

One of my sons had to repeat 8th grade this year, he had a late birthday already, so now he will be 18 in 11th grade... I told him to look at the brightside , you will be the shit since you will be skydiving

thing is they both have a calender at home counting down till there 18th birthday.

With such supportive parents, you'd think they'd be counting down to their 16th birthday.

Yea i didnt ask about that. I dont know if the parents dont want them to or what. Last i talked to them neither parent had made a jump.

Yeah, but think about it -

If they can't do it at 16 in CO (& I don't think they can), then they might have to make a trip to another state to do their AFF. Then they have to find a 16-y/o-friendly DZ to travel back to at least once a month to stay current, etc, etc.

At some point, I think you realize it's just better off to wait it out.

(And I agree - I think they'll both go about it the right way. I've talked to Kayla about it a few times, and she seems to be approaching it with the right attitude.)

Back to the original subject, you look at people at the X-Games in skate vert or whatnot, and they all were skating by at least the time they were 6. I'm starting to see us headed in that direction...(well, except for the X-Games part, since that's already been tried back when the X-Games were 'extreme'). :D
Signatures are the new black.

and they all were skating by at least the time they were 6. I'm starting to see us headed in that direction

esp. if new technology comes around that makes tunnel time cost less $$$

Already been done. First it was called 2-way, and now it's called 4-way. :P:D

OTOH, if you're referring to the idea that parents won't shell out the cash for their kids to do it, potentially true...but there are comparables that say otherwise. Horseback riding/equestrian training can take just as much (if not more) cash per month as a slot in the SVCO kids' league, for instance.

(Not that I don't wish it was cheaper myself...but I wish jumps cost less, too, and don't foresee that happening anytime soon). ;)
Signatures are the new black.