Carrapeta

1 Friggin AMAZING year!!!

Just celebrated my 1yr anniversary of skydiving yesterday!! (havn't gone in or femured yet a-holes;)) I want to thank all the peeps from Mile Hi Skydiving and Colorado Skysports for making this one of the most memorable and fun years of my life!

I don't think I've met a person I don't like or made a jump I didn't enjoy and, I can't believe how many great friends I've made along the way! Too many to name so . . .Thank you ALL!!

SirVato
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

congrats on your first year!!! keep going and some day you'll be the old fart with the old time story's :D

and give it time.... unfortunately you will probably meet someone somewhere that you cannot stand to be around - they are out there[:/]

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Thanks guys! Yeah 270 + 81 BASE jumps!
everything from terminal E's to go and throw B's as well as balloon jumps and a couple of ultra-lite loads!
I was trying to hit 365 parachute jumps for the 1st year but, fell a little short at 351. Sooo close!
What I haven't done is gotten myself out to a boogie! So, next on the list is MOAB!

See you in the Skies!!
SirVato
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

270 your first year, that's a bloody good effort.

Very good effort, especially if you're paying for them all yourself during a tough economy. I've been mostly between jobs but now have a new job that should allow me to keep up extra tunnel time and more jumps. My trailing 12 month total exceeds 200 jumps now, which is much higher than when I started, and four times as many as I did in all of 2007. My big new incentive is that I am aiming to be in World Team 2011 (not 2010), and I've got plenty of jumping left to do.

This year, I did a lot of firsts. First hot air ballon jump, first tandem docks, first multi-plane sequential bigways, first time being the load organizer for an entire Skyvan load (and first time getting slots paid by the dropzone for load organizing), first 90 degree swoop, first line-over, first Skyventure built in Canada, first underwear jump, a very successful Rainbow Boogie 2009, and the Gay Way World Record. (Oh, and an embarassing first -- first dangling reserve pilot chute in the plane via snag hazard on way to altitude)

One friggin amazing year for me too.
Time to buy shares in a beer factory?