NWFlyer

Blue Skies Magazine

I realy like the look of this mag. Dont get wrong, I love Skydive the mag. But its a bit too responsible and tame. Kind of has to be since its from the BPA. So its good to have a mag from the other side of skydiving. The beer drinking, naked jumping, bed hopping, sorry mum I know you had high hopes for me, side of skydiving. I totally respect what your trying to do. So as soon as I get payed, I'm going to do my bit and subscribe to this mag. Looking forwards to the first copy!
Live hard, Live fast, Die broke.
D.S. 118118

Kevin - there will be, and we are actually looking for a name for that section! (known as "Maybe you've heard" in Skydiving).
If you guys have any good suggestions, by all means pass them on!

How about "What's Up" or is that too corny?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

i signed up for a year! :)
like other canadian's have mentioned, it's seems a little harsh to almost triple the price to get it up here! i know the postage would be extra, but to pay more in postage than what we would for the magazine?:S

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Thanks Jason!!

Much appreciated guys!
We are hard at work on the first issue and also keeping a pretty steady stream of smaller news, stories and updates coming on the website.
Definitely let us know if there is something you have to share or would like to see - we want you to have as much fun flipping through the pages as we have putting them together.

Fun times ahead, wooo B|

Kolla

Blue Skies Magazine

And Ian... what list?? I know nothing of a list, no idea what you are talking about, not even a little bit :)

What is Ian complaining about? Hell, the last I saw, he was running a solid second in the Female Swooper poll.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

And Ian... what list?? I know nothing of a list, no idea what you are talking about, not even a little bit :)

What is Ian complaining about? Hell, the last I saw, he was running a solid second in the Female Swooper poll.
:D:D

Next month, when they run the "Old as dirt and came off Noah's Arc AFF instructor" list - you'll have my vote Andy :D:ph34r::D
Performance Designs Factory Team

Yeah, I guess it's time for a new poll, we have tortured Ian for long enough (or maybe not).

We need some good ideas so help us out, oh people of dropzone.com! You guys come up with polls 24/7, so help us create a fun one for next week on the website!

Post suggestions here or e-mail them to kolla -at- blueskiesmag.com.

Thanks!!
KK
Blue Skies Magazine

You guys are still in time to get the first issue - we'll send mailing lists to the printer tomorrow (Friday). And we'll try to buy a little extra time to get even the most serious procrastinators in there.

Thanks everyone for subscribing and taking a chance with your hard earned jump money! Hopefully we're not the only ones totally entertained by this stuff.

And, we still are taking news, opinions and questions for our resident experts and skygods - e-mail them to me at [email protected]. (mods, I hope that's not too much of a forum rule-breaker!)

-Lara
Blue Skies Mag

Hate to keep you on the ground, but love the support.

And since you are already sitting out two loads, maybe you can scrounge up some fun news and tidbits and send to us... maybe take some photos or edit a fun video... just sayin :)
Or that might be bit much, we'll start by just being very grateful for you subscribing ;)

But seriously, we love participation from readers. This magazine is for skydivers, so the more you let us know what you want, the more you'll love the mag.

Bunch of blue ones,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

Last chance to subscribe to get the first issue! I know there will be at least *one* great article (since I wrote it ;))B|.

From the BlueSkiesMag Twitter feed:

Matter of hours before files and subscription list are off to the printer. Last chance to subscribe in time for first issue!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Is anyone else still missing their magazine, or is it just me? :(

Just you. I 'm not even subscribed and I have a copy.:P If it's any consolation, Kolla is indispose at the moment and she hasn't seen the 1st issue yet. My guess is the postman stole it:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING