oozzee

skydive las vegas

Tell us something we don't know. This DZ has been well documented on here before. We know Michael Hawkes is an asshole who got the state legislature to pass some kind of law that made it easy for his DZ to monopolize the sport or something, and we know fun jumpers aren't allowed at the DZ, tandems only. Etc....

next!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hawkes no longer there...
Brent Buckner now runs the show...inexperienced with no skydiving depth...
His 2ic Mike Burgess,,probably the worst ambassador for skydiving I've ever met...
They both treat customers very poorly...competing DZ is slowly but surely taking away market share..
SDLV is on its way to a slow but certain death..
Good riddance...a bad advertisement for the sport all round..
Notice that skydive las vegas is not on the DZ.com DZ locator,,,the page was FULL of negative reviews..
So rather than try to improve ,,they just yanked the profile...pathetic losers//!!!

Guess I'll have to disagree with you there. I flew for them for a week this summer and found them to be very professional, and I didn't see any problems with the way they treated staff or customers. What beef do you have with them? Might I suggest you fill out your profile to give yourself a little more credibility?

I wouldn't quite say they are on their way to a slow but certain death, either. They seemed to be doing quite well.

I have also heard bad things about Hawkes, but never met the guy so can't really say. Got nothing at all bad to say about Buckner - I was treated quite well when I was there.

so you think vegas would be a good place to go after i get my A?? i would like to start traveling with my dad to Other drop zones and meet new people.. also do you know if they have an age requirement?? alot of drop zones seem to not accept jumpers under the age of 18. Thats another snag i need to aviod if possible