kallend

September "Parachutist"

" lost....In... The ...Mail...!!!:D;)

or could be ,,,
someone In your local post office, OR maybe even your delivery person....:o
Likes!!! the idea of "parachuting"...B|

..i've often thought , growing up in the 60's and 70's,,,,that MAIL Men,,, MUST be pinching the occasional Playboy magazine... while delivering His route...
;) That was in the past, when
"sex was Safe, and Skydiving was dangerous"
now that it's the other way around.... it could be.... that Parachutist is the magazine of choice!!!!
( O M G ,, i just thought about that....[:/]
well what do whuffos know??? anyway??....)

Next year our USPA dues will go up by 10 bucks, so they can ship them in " a plain paper wrapper":S;):)

i hope it shows next week...

jmy
A 3914
D12122

Just email or call and ask for a new one. I've always received mine, but did get a damaged issue once (IIRC the binding was offset by about an inch so the page layouts were all wonky and cut off). USPA sent a new one right away. No need to sit around and be sad about it when they'll make it right.B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Haven't got mine yet. Is it late this month, or is mine likely lost in the mail?

I got mine about 3 or 4 days after everybody was already calling/emailing me saying I was in the centerfold. Definitely was the longest 3 or 4 days of my life waiting to see that one after everybody else had theirs and was telling me about that shot! I thought maybe since I am in Houston that people in TX got theirs later depending on our distance from where it is shipped, but the first people to tell me about it were in Denver. :)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)