JDL402

Got my A

B| After 3 1/2 months, 25 jumps and with the help and knowledge of all the great people at skydive elsinore I got my A license on sunday. Funny part was I made my most accurate landing ever on my last jump but got blown to my right after touchdown and had one line go over a 10' windsock. Luckely I landed close to a fellow jumper who I was able to easily persuade to let me lift his foot up with my hands and untangle me. It was a good day!

Congrats on your A! And thanks for the beer!! :S

If your jumping this weekend hit me up, and we can do some jumps. I can setup a 2 or 3 way with someone a bit more experienced and I will shoot video of you guys and hook u up with a DVD or just a download if thats all you need.

We did a jump with Mark on Saturday after he recently got his A, he did his 28th & 29th jumps with 2 other guys and I did video. I think maybe the dive flow was a bit complicated for such a new jumper but Mark did much better than I would have at that point. Plus not having a jumpsuit with booties make RW a bit harder imo!

here is the link to the video from Saturday with Mark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnhEnrEipHY

I remember how lost I felt after getting my A and wasted alot of money on solos so I make a point to encourage new jumpers to do RW, and EVERYONE loves to have their jumps filmed!!

Also be sure to take advantage of Excel, FREE COACHING by some awesome belly flyers next one is scheduled for Sept 6!

cya,
Steve

:)

"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm going back the weekend after next for sure but hopefully I can make it before then. Also already thinking about progressing and getting my B asap so I can do some heli and blimp jumps. I'd like to get my water training done soon while the weather is still warm. As for the beer I think a 24 of corona a 12 of pacifico and a 12 of tecate was enough? ;)

It was plenty!!! Its pretty cool with so many new A licenses there lots of DZ beer lately...

Im there pretty much every weekend either working or jumping, so I am sure we will get to jump together soon!

cya....
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."