legalize1966

Mile High Stadium tandem

Who was the lucky bastard who got to deliver the game ball with Shannon Sharp as the ball holder?

Whoever it was, you can be sure he crossed all the T's and dotted all the I's to make it happen legally.

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dave Billings - Tandem master with Shannon
Chris P- air to ground video
Nick B
Justin T
Rusty L
Brady K
Jimmy T
Stuart S. (me)

jump went great, there was about 3-4 camera's on the jump but i think we have to wait to post any sort of video since the Bronco's might want to use it. but Shannon Sharp is a cool dude and the fall rate was insane. job well done on everyone's part.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

jump went great, there was about 3-4 camera's on the jump but i think we have to wait to post any sort of video since the Bronco's might want to use it. but Shannon Sharp is a cool dude and the fall rate was insane. job well done on everyone's part.

Here's a video from the crowd. :)
Nice work, guys!
Signatures are the new black.

Good job! Did you all get to keep the custom canopies and jumsuits?

Is it standard practice that any TIs / Demo jumpers keep any custom made canopies, jumpsuits, containers, etc... I'm sure it happens sometimes, but what's the norm? Always been curious about that.

We're jumping into 9 of the 10 home games. We got all new gear and are the Bronco's Skydivng team.

Shannon did say he was going to autograph the Jersey he was wearing and give it to me.
David

"Socrates wasn't killed because he had the answer.......he was killed because he asked the question."