sd-slider

Going under the knife...

Possibly....>:(

Was jumping a brand new Safire 2 260 last year and had back-2-back slammers on jumps 24 and 25 that blew out the top and bottom adjacent skins of the center cell....didn't think much of it at the time with the exception of the bruises the next day.

A couple months later started having deployment stability issues for no apparent reason...[:/].

Come to find out the bulging disc was cutting of the signals to my right leg and arm leading to disobediant limbs :o.

I've logged maybe six jumps since October of last year.....I should be good to go late December of this year.

Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

Was jumping a brand new Safire 2 260 last year and had back-2-back slammers on jumps 24 and 25 that blew out the top and bottom adjacent skins of the center cell....didn't think much of it at the time with the exception of the bruises the next day.

Didn't think too much of that? Really?

Anyway, best wiishes on the surgery. And on future packing classes, perhaps?
After all, you don't want to find yourself unnecessarily back under the knife. [:/]
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Didn't think too much of that? Really?

Anyway, best wiishes on the surgery. And on future packing classes, perhaps?
After all, you don't want to find yourself unnecessarily back under the knife. [:/]

Didn't think much of the possibility of any "long term" injury.

When I saw the canopy blew, I'm pretty sure I filled two diapers in one shot! :o

As far as the packing went, I packed the first two that day and had no problems...when it got to be 100+ degrees in the packing area, I got lazy and paid for those two PJ's. I've apparently been paying ever since.

Never again.,...B|
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!