piratemike

looking for a particullar video

I've got a talk coming up where I am talking about different gear, skydiving gear included.

I've seen this video of a jumper that is shot from the ground(I think).
It is a video of a jumper getting out of a plane for a hop-n-pop or possible a static line jump.
Right at deployment his body swings back up and tangles with the canopy or the lines somehow.

The video has a happy ending with him clearing it.

I seem to remember the video not being in full colour, but I may be remembering incorrectly on that point.

Does anybody know of this video, and know where to find it?

Thank you in advance.

Sounds like the Australian horseshoe vid. After exit, someone is yelling "horseshoe horseshoe." When he clears it, someone says "oh he got lucky" or something. ISTR it not being in full colour.

Should be on skydivingmovies.com, but that site's not working. I have a video called horseshoe.avi, but I'm not getting any picture, sound only, probably some ancient codec. I put it here; maybe it works for you.
Johan.
I am. I think.

Sounds like the Australian horseshoe vid. After exit, someone is yelling "horseshoe horseshoe." When he clears it, someone says "oh he got lucky" or something. ISTR it not being in full colour.

Should be on skydivingmovies.com, but that site's not working. I have a video called horseshoe.avi, but I'm not getting any picture, sound only, probably some ancient codec. I put it here; maybe it works for you.

Well, that one looks like it may be the one I wanted.
Though, the resolution on this copy is incredibly low. I do not think I can use it.

I think I have some better search terms to work with now.
Thank you!

And the video seems to work pretty well with sounds and video using mplayer for linux, and with vlc for windows.