RUN_FMX

Skydiving is gay

Just wanted to get your attention :ph34r:

I really only started skydiving earlier this year because i figured it's a great pick up line, it was never meant to be anything serious i swear, just a bit of fun. But i fear i might possibly be in love with this sport.

To all you guys who are already married to this sport, im sorry, i didnt mean to get this involved with your love. But the more time I spent with her, the more i realise she fulfills my every need in life.

I now find myself spending every spare second of the day staring out the window at the blue skies. Every month I check my credit card statement there seems to be an awful lot of charges to a certain local dropzone. I find myself having early nights on Saturdays, even when the weather is looking sketchy, just in the hope that I'll need to get up early on Sunday to go for a jump. I cant put on a back pack without doing some practice touches!

How did this happen to me!?!?

Hi, my name is Steve, and im addicted to sex. I mean skydiving.

a great pickup line? ha!

i can't think of anything more cringesome than saying to a girl that i'm a skydiver as a pickup. how would you even do that?

"..hey there *letchy lean forward* you know.. i'm a skydiver.. *waggles eyebrows*

oh dear no.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

considering physics, that space is continually expanding, and thusly our planet is moving with it...

i would imagine skydiving is definitely, if only modestly, bent.. er..

or are we talking vectors? is it bent? we have the rotation of the earth, expansion of the universe and trajectory of the skydiver to consider.

we need a better mind than mine. i can only really do toilet humour. PASS!
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!