BaronVonBoll

My daughter got her "A"

Wow what a day. My daughter went up for her check dive I could see them exit... so cool saw them track away and one opened the other fell. and fell and fell... Then i saw the free bag fly away as the reserve opened. I went to chase down the coaches Freebag as they landed. When I got back I learned it wasnt the coach it was My daughter with the reserve ride... Whew this old heart cant take it....Well maybe I can after all....

Father daughter jump this weekend!!!!!

Congrats! To both of you.

Now if you both go to a different DZ you won't have to jump alone. (this is a mostly serious comment - going with another jumper means you won't have to depend on finding another person to jump with)

And I'll bet you'll have to use a club to beat back all the guys who want to "coach" her.:D:D:D:P

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I was on the ground so all I could see was two people falling and when they started to track. but as it turned out, My daughters pilot chute got stuck under the container. she tried three times to pull then went to here resreve. The reserve opened at about 1500. It was a terminal opening so she got bruised pretty bad. but she did everything right and passed her check dive!

My daughters pilot chute got stuck under the container. she tried three times to pull then went to here resreve. The reserve opened at about 1500.

:o That's a pretty scary experience for a newbie. Probably best for you that you didn't realise it was her. Good for her for getting her A, and for dealing with her mal!