skybytch

Kudos to USPA

Yeah, how rare is that title on these forums?

I got my new membership card in the mail today. It was lacking a rating - the coach rating wasn't there but the AFFI was.

Expecting to "talk" to a machine for at least a few minutes, I got real comfy before I called them. To my amazement, a real live human being answered the phone. Even better, she fixed the problem and a new, corrected card will be coming to me soon.

All in less than two minutes on the phone. Whoa.

I'm impressed.

Wish the FAA was the same way. When my Pilot & Rigger licenses were re-issued in 2004, they left out my seat rating on the Rigger and my Instrument and type ratings on the pilot. Made a few calls but just got some dummies (typical of our government) and they still haven't got it right. I still have the old certificates so the hell with em.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

ok, I know the USPA is not perfect in many ways, but you just described my experience each and every time I have ever called them, and it has been a few calls with multitple topics.

I gotta agree with you. Especially now with the new job I can tell you that they are a very good org when it comes to customer service.
My photos

My Videos

ok, I know the USPA is not perfect in many ways, but you just described my experience each and every time I have ever called them, and it has been a few calls with multitple topics.

+1 They have always handled any issue i have had in just a few min. They are great up there:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!