azureriders

wooden man drawing

Something I have been wanting to do for a while.

I now have a 3d model of the little wooden man that so many of use for teaching body position, drawn in Auto Cad. If any one using Auto Cad would like a copy I would be glad to share. The model is fully movable on screen and can be exported for use in other programs.

you're a genius - big shouts for the effort and someone in your area should definitly buy a case :D in the name of all us cheap instructors using your graphics :)

The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Any one has my permision to use these for what ever they like. One condition, give me credit "Joe Courtney - CC Drafting and Design" when appropriate, and if on the internet, send me a link so that I can check them out.

If any one is looking for other positions, I can accomodate. In which case I will have to remember that I am a proffesional draftsman and have a family to feed, but it will be reasonable for sure.

I can normally publish to most any file format that I like, but I am currently rebuilding my pc and opperating from a spare, so not at this time.

Would someone please convert these doc files to pdf and send them to the guy that was asking. The Arch graphics or free use.

Thanks for the compliments.