TomNoonan

Blue Skies Mag (online) is running a daily safety tip publication throughout March

I applaud Skygod, Kolla, Lara and the rest of the team over at BSM for taking the initiative to dedicating a month to headlining their website with safety related articles across the spectrum of skydiving disciplines and gear.

Check it out and if you haven't run your Safety Day yet, scroll through their articles and see what you can use to bring to your DZ.

www.blueskiesmag.com
Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com

Thanks Tom!
We weren't sure how this would go over, but after the response we've received we are definitely planning on doing it again in 2015 - bigger and better!
The PIA Symposium will be held right next door (Daytona Beach) in March 2015 as well, so we are hoping to get a whole lot of good safety tips straight from the horses (manufacturers) mouth during that time.

If you have suggestions for topics or fun stuff you'd like us to cover, start thinking... you can drop me a line ([email protected]) with suggestions that I'll jot down for the 2015 round :)

Blue Skies Magazine