eddie23

100th jump

6way out a skyvan, 4 way turning points+1 camera man + 1 other camera man...the 5 hop on spinny chairs before they exit and get dizzy...then jump out, should be interesting....

*WARNING* do spins on ground first and if it takes anymore than 40sec to recover...dont spin as much!
IHYD

Hey guys my 100th jump is coming up, anyone got any cool ideas for the milestone??

Naked jump. Although I will warn you from my 100th, 10 degrees Fahrenheit plus 120 mph worth of windchill on your naked ass is colder than one might imagine. :S
Less talking, more flying.

I did a hybrid with a wingsuiter. Hung of his chest strap and went for a ride. Another 8 or so jumpers followed us in a track. once the hybrid went to shit we built a round and got it spinning pretty good. Amazing jump and the video is hilarious!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Try a naked chain of death.. in which you launch a 3 way and hold on to eachothers hackey.. then when one person dumps you hang on to it and... you get the idea..
I mean seriously... what could POSSIBLY go wrong?!
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I don't specifically remember my 100th jump. No one got excited until you made 1000. :D

Really? For me, my 100th jump was one of my most memorable accomplishments. But that was in an area and time where most of the the DZs were 1-Cessna, getting 3 jumps in a weekend was pretty good, and most DZs were closed in the winter. It's probably also because I started out at a DZ where most (male) students and newbies were thought of as pond scum (unless you were a kid brother of one of the up-jumpers), and you generally didn't get any respect until you got that third digit.

Mine was a Twin Beech DZ that later dwindled down to a couple of Cessnas. I remember those days of taking so long to make 3-4 jumps. I do remember getting my C-license right away, when it only required 100 jumps, and doing my first demo when I had 121 jumps, piloting a 2 stack into a community college campus.:)

I did a hybrid with a wingsuiter. Hung of his chest strap and went for a ride. Another 8 or so jumpers followed us in a track. once the hybrid went to shit we built a round and got it spinning pretty good. Amazing jump and the video is hilarious!

got linky?
- Neil

Never make assumptions! That harmless rectangle could be two triangles having sex ...

got linky?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=95720101144

exit at 2:18 ;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)