eightate8at8

Anyon drive me, IWA to Eloy?

There's a good chance I might need a ride to/from phoenix-mesa (IWA) to Skydive Az..

If anyone would be able to, for $$ of course, I would need picked up Dec 25 and Dropped off Dec 30..

That or if anyone knows of shuttle services that run to IWA and not just Sky harbor that would be awesome.

I have a few emails out but those are pending a reply..

Thanks!

How many threads are you going to start about this?

Guessing by the response on the last one you have made an ass out of yourself here and no one is going to help you. It's a small community, you have to get people to like you first then start acting like and ass. Like I did.

Still not gettin it eh?

You give me beer, I have beer.

You give me money, I have money, need to find a place to buy beer, proboly put on pants, find a way to get to the place that has beer, get to the place that has the beer I want to buy, find the beer I want to buy, pay for the beer with the money you gave me..... then I have beer. So I just wasted all this fucking time cuz you didn't pay me in fucking beer in the first place. Time I could have spent dinking beer!!! Beer is more valuable than money!!

So no I won't be giving you a fucking ride, I gottta drive to the store and buy beer!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)