aidclimber

Stolen skydiving rigs and Base Rigs

My car was broken into last night 18 dec 09 in downtown Salt Lake City Utah at the Radisson Hotel's parking garage.

Gargoyle red and mostly gray with Orange w/one bottom gray cell BlackJack 260.

Perigee Pro black and puprle say "YOLO" on the mud flap with Ace 240 all yellow

Perigee Pro blue and gray with b-12's and Troll 265 mostly gray with some blue and red center cell and blue diamonds

Wizard converted to a 2 pin all black with Mojo 220 pink and purple

48 Toxic pc red lower and red and black apex
42 Toxic pc pink lower with orange and gray apex
42 apex vented pc blue
42 yellow and black pc with skull embroidery on the apex
42 Morpheus vented pc all yellow

Black Reflex container with red amigo reserve

Mirage G3 red and black white pd reserve

Cookie rok helmet and box with my sony HC-5 camera and mac book laptop was taken all so

Keep you eyes out for this gear i have photos and serial numbers for this gear

if anyone sees this stuff for sale anywere online please contact me at skylar.beck@gmail

Thanks for your Help

Skylar Beck

My skydive rig was stolen about 15 years ago. A guy (Carl Nespoli) found it at the local swap meet and bought it. I know it's a long shot but what the hell, maybe you will find it. A friend's rig was just swiped and they found it out in an orchard. Thieves don't know what to do with our gear. Bastards!>:(
And if you need to borrow a BASE rig, let me know, I have one you can use, Mojo 280, Perigee.

Good Luck!

Ouch man that is quite the load to get ripped off. Sorry to hear that. I wish I wasn't a such a newbie and had some stuff I could borrow/give ya to get you back on your "jumping feet". I'd search high and low for someplace that coulda caught this scum on video if I were you, and make sure that if this/these POS are people from our sport that they get outed for all to know. Personally I think that anyone getting caught stealing equipment from fellow jumpers should be stripped for life of licenses/memberships. Hopefully it wasn't someone in the sport that doesn't know what they hell to do with the stuff and it ends up coming back to you soon.

Also most renters insurance will discount anything you make income with. If you skydive as an instructor many will say its tools of the trade and not pay. Still worth checking though. If you work at skydiving or not try they might just pay.

damn....

that's a lot of gear...to have in a vehicle.... which is being left in a hotel parking garage! was it visible through the windows???
How did the thief enter the car???

damn...

ANYtime i ever stay ANYwhere, with gear in my vehicle.. I haul ALL of it into the room...even if it means piling it all up in a corner.. i'd rather trip over it at night than to find it GONE the next morning..[:/]
damn...
was it in your trunk???
or back seat???
was it covered?? with some sorta nondescript towel or blanket???have you 'pissed off" anybody lately???:|

Utah??? huh???
never been there.. but that place seems to be weird and different.. first that E Smart situation, now this mom who's missing...not to mention polygamy......
but i hear the view is fantastic!!!:S

sorry for your loss....
i hope the gear finds its' way back to you....

Utah??? huh???
never been there.. but that place seems to be weird and different.. first that E Smart situation, now this mom who's missing...not to mention polygamy......
but i hear the view is fantastic!!!

Come on Jimmy, like nothing weird and different ever happens in NY? Utah is pretty tame compared to your neck of the woods.
Onward and Upward!