slotperfect

What Can We Do About Skyride II

Not a response to anyone just an FYI.
The case filed by Skydive Arizona has not quieted down, just the opposite.
Anyone with a PACER account can see what is going on.
It ain't over....far from it.
B2

WOOHOO!!! Go get em Eloy! Larry for President, Betsy for Vice President!!!B|B|B|

I'm for making noise! Look at the Tennessee State Law, which to no one's surprise, sLyride has thumbed their noses tom, but the point is, we are some persistant MFer's and we absolutely will not give up until sLyride is gone!
When I heard they were going to set up camp in Clarksville, I immediately got on my Registrar Acct and bought up each and every domain that pointed to Clarksville Skydiving and every derivitive of just to block them from fraudulently marketing Clarksviille. The point is that I felt highly complimented when a former (Supposedly former) vender rep for sLyride called me to imform me that I was a :Pain in their ass" because I put up a road block. I told him "Thank you for the compliment" I guess the point is that they know that Eloy is not alone in this fight.
Let's keep the fight going and no one drop the ball.
Besides all of this,,,, Where's all the sLyride supporters through all of this? Someone said they are "Running their DZ's" But why are they not here defending sLyride?? I guess no loyalty afterall, or no balls!!;);)
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Not a response to anyone just an FYI.
The case filed by Skydive Arizona has not quieted down, just the opposite.
Anyone with a PACER account can see what is going on.
It ain't over....far from it.
B2

Anyone with said PACER access care to post a summary of the latest?

(Betsy, I'm sure you can't go into it too much...but anyone else? Inquiring minds & all...) :)
Signatures are the new black.

When the USPA settled with Cary Q/ASC/Skyride, They all decided to come over to our DZ to Celebrate/Rub it in our faces.. I think maybe this weekend I will wonder over to ASC and take them a few Jello-Shots, See if they want to toast a decision from an actual Judge. ;):D

Ex-lax jello shots......good idea, but I'm not sure how they'd taste.

Skydive Dallas is under new management (same owners) and no longer accept Skyride or any of their affiliates.

Awesome! B| Another one down, many more to go! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Besides all of this,,,, Where's all the sLyride supporters through all of this? Someone said they are "Running their DZ's" But why are they not here defending sLyride?? I guess no loyalty afterall, or no balls!!;);)

...Or they know being mouthy doesn't get anyone anywhere, let alone help their business. Makes sense to me.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

That's awesome! Another victory and another step colser to those fuckers going away!
***Tip*** watch for their advertisements in the different forums and give the appropriate feedback. They are resorting to blogs and forums more now than they used to. Or at least I've seen an increase.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

My point was skyride and they're supporters are not going to waste any time with meaningles prate on DZ.com Especially after so much time into the mess. They'll stay smart, keep making money, skydiving, and give themselves the best opportunities to win their legal battles. It's a heads up move not to be babbling with a bunch of .commers that want em gone.

Plus they're probably bored with the same 'ol same 'ol from the same 'ol same 'ol.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

They'll stay smart, keep making money, skydiving, and give themselves the best opportunities to win their legal battles.

The Smart thing to do that would give the greatest chance of winning their legal battles would be to actually run an Honest Business. Something that they simply have not done in the past. It is pretty pathetic that so many people think Fraud and deception are acceptable business practices.

Glad to hear that Skydive Dallas has finally decided drop their association Skyride.

Between the Injunction in Georgia, the on going Lawsuit in AZ and the New Law in Tennessee... Hopefully Skyride will someday get what they deserve.

They'll stay smart, keep making money, skydiving, and give themselves the best opportunities to win their legal battles.

The Smart thing to do that would give the greatest chance of winning their legal battles would be to actually run an Honest Business. Something that they simply have not done in the past. It is pretty pathetic that so many people think Fraud and deception are acceptable business practices.

Glad to hear that Skydive Dallas has finally decided drop their association Skyride.

Between the Injunction in Georgia, the on going Lawsuit in AZ and the New Law in Tennessee... Hopefully Skyride will someday get what they deserve.

The only correction that I would make to you statement is where you said they have not been honest in the past, didn't you mean the past and the current and possibly the future.
Well at least that's the way I see it.
On another note, the last info I got is that Skydive Kentucky, (The guy that picked up after Bardstown closed), has cut his affiliation with sLyride.
So that means that there is no DZ's in Kentucky that takes sLyride. Word has it, and I have not heard this from the horse's mouth, but sLyride jacked the owner out of quite a large chunk of money. I didn't see it, so I can't confirm that but it sounds consistent. Three unrelated sources told me the same thing, so I kinda have to believe it.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Word has it, and I have not heard this from the horse's mouth, but sLyride jacked the owner out of quite a large chunk of money. I didn't see it, so I can't confirm that but it sounds consistent. Three unrelated sources told me the same thing, so I kinda have to believe it.

I would not be surprised at all. That kind of thing is how Skydive The Farm was born. IIRC, an aircraft owner flew loads for ASC for a while then when he found out they were shorting him big time on pay, he went and built his own DZ on his farm just a few miles away. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I heard through the grapevine this weekend of at least 2 more DZ's that are no longer going to accept their certificates after this year since Skyride has refused to pay the money owed for the certificates to the DZ's.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I heard through the grapevine this weekend of at least 2 more DZ's that are no longer going to accept their certificates after this year since Skyride has refused to pay the money owed for the certificates to the DZ's.

That's interesting. If they're not paying the DZs, they're cutting their own throat. I've never denied doing business for a few months in 04, I will say of things I had issue with, getting paid was never one.

If this is true, it could signify a downward spiral.

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

It's nothing new. I know of a north east DZ that dropped them a couple years ago, supposedly because they weren't getting paid properly. I still have no respect for people that are willing to do business with skyride right up to the point it affects them personally... either by not getting paid or by getting kicked out of the USPA, etc...

Dave

I still have no respect for people that are willing to do business with skyride right up to the point it affects them personally... either by not getting paid or by getting kicked out of the USPA, etc...

Dave

I absolutely agree. I quit because I educated myself on how they operate. I enjoy sharing the experience of skydiving with our students. Sharing the experience of being fucked over by Skyride with my students was not at all pleasurable for any of the involved parties (save Ben and Cary)! The student being screwed over by Skyride absolutely taints the whole experience!!! When the customer asked why he paid $300 for what I list at manifest for $190, and I as tactfully as I could instructed him 'Because you're an idiot, and gave your credit card number to the first person you talked with.' Then they say in so many words 'But you enable these crooks by trading with them, and therefore you're as guilty of the fraud and depiction as the criminals in Georgia.' My only response was essentially 'You're right, I'm a piece of shit business owner, and I participate in screwing people over.' I simply could not stand the constant taste of shit in my mouth. Obviously some DZOs have developed a liking for the shit sandwich that is Skyride.

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

Does anyone have anything new in the fight to stop sLyride? I had someone pm me yesterday that had been jacked on a Skydiving gift cert. just this past week. The person didn't know who to contact, so this person made a DZ.com user name to be able to contact some of us for help. So that being said, and I have seen no effort on their part to clean up their act to be in accordance with the Georgia Supreme Court Order, I guess they are thumbing their nose at that just like everything else....
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Please have whoever PMed you contact the Georgia Office of Consumer Affairs if they have been defrauded by Skyride in any way. They should contact Bill Cloud (PM me for his personal email address) with the GOCA directly, he is familiar with this case and was instrumental in getting the injunction against Skyride. He has been very responsive in the past.

They may also want to contact Sid Barrett with the Georgia Attorney Generals Office as he Lawyer in charge of this case for the state of Georgia.

Yeah, without fail, I always advise those people who contact me to do 3 things,
(A) Contact their state's Attorney General, as well as the Ga. AG.
(B) Gather all the info they can from the various Consumer Alerts and other customers that have been screwed who can be found online, and approach the local news media to hopefully get a news story ran to help educate others to keep them from getting screwed.
(C) Don't try to take on sLyride on their own, simply because the average person does not have the financial backing to go head to head with sLyride.

If any of that is bad advice, let me know so I can either adjust it or to change it to something different.

I'll PM you for the contact info.
Thanks,,,
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Some things never change on the internet. Like this: http://www.skydivingal.com/

They have been out of Alabama since last summer, and the whois registration shows the website's owner having a Clarksville, TN address.

Look at the lies on that website. I stopped counting after the first paragraph! :D

Best safety record, my ass. They had the worst. :S

Some things never change on the internet. Like this: http://www.skydivingal.com/

They have been out of Alabama since last summer, and the whois registration shows the website's owner having a Clarksville, TN address.

Look at the lies on that website. I stopped counting after the first paragraph! :D

Best safety record, my ass. They had the worst. :S

Isn't Huntsville and Birmingham like 250 miles away from each other? Even Richard Petty can't get from Huntsville to Birmingham in 20 minutes:o
It's apparant they are laundering more of their websites to keep the Ga Attorney General from overseeing their sites. Violation of the Court Order??? Here's the Whois on that site:https://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsVerify.aspx?domain=skydivingal.com&prog_id=godaddy
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org