slotperfect

What Can We Do About Skyride II

There were alot of people that stood by Cary up till the time of this incident. He just didn't know what was too far. The person that knew the most about this was Beezy Shaw. Unfortunately he is dead. I'll let yarak call Chris Martins widow and call her a liar.

As I recall nothing was done because they could not prove who made the call to transfer the number. Had it come down to it though they would have thrown one of their employees under the bus like they did when the city of Roswell went after them for all of the bumper stickers they paid someone to place all over town. That right folks, they turned in the person they hired to put the stickers all over town.

Sounds about right! Has anyone seen those hideous signs nailed to telephone poles lately? I couldn't tell you how many of those I tore down in Nashville.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

i dont know about the mentality of the "skyride camp". But it is an example of my moral priorities.
I place neglegence way above some misleading advertisement.

thanks for pointing out my reasonable, intellegent, and superior "mindset"
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.

i dont know about the mentality of the "skyride camp". But it is an example of my moral priorities.
I place neglegence way above some misleading advertisement.

thanks for pointing out my reasonable, intellegent, and superior "mindset"

Are you referring to the fact that due to sLyride's neglegence, they are now breaking the law and illegally advertising in Tennessee?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

you are the one that posted a PM in this thread. thats why I sent it by PM. Dont flame me for being off subject when you made the post.

And I dont know what corelation jumpdude is trying to make. But I wouldnt say that the advertising pratices qualify as "neglegence" and if it is it fails in comparison to other blemishes and pratices in this sport. What happened to rusellville by the way? I heard they werent jumping there anymore

you are the one that posted a PM in this thread. thats why I sent it by PM. Dont flame me for being off subject when you made the post.

And I dont know what corelation jumpdude is trying to make. But I wouldnt say that the advertising pratices qualify as "neglegence" and if it is it fails in comparison to other blemishes and pratices in this sport. What happened to rusellville by the way? I heard they werent jumping there anymore

The neglegence I am referring to is the fact that sLyride still has not added a physical location to their websites and the "Local" phone number is still forwarded to Cedartown. That's the neglegence I am referring to.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

well first of all the numbers are going to Cedartown because thats where the full time staff is, so it only makes sense. Second of all Cedartown isnt Skyride. Two seperate operations. There is a legitimate Dz within a hour of nashville. So they are not
"neglegently" advertising. Its 100 percent for real prescence in Tn. If you dont believe me ask the USPA.

well first of all the numbers are going to Cedartown because thats where the full time staff is, so it only makes sense. Second of all Cedartown isnt Skyride. Two seperate operations. There is a legitimate Dz within a hour of nashville. So they are not
"neglegently" advertising. Its 100 percent for real prescence in Tn. If you dont believe me ask the USPA.

Must I remind you of the new Tennessee State law? Here's the link to the law; http://www.legislature.state.tn.us/bills/currentga/Chapter/PC0873.pdf
When you read the law, you will find that it states in there that companies, and it does not give an exception to sLyride, are required by LAW to have their physical location CLEARLY POSTED on their websites AND if they list a "Local" phone number, it CANNOT be forwarded to a call center that is located outside of the local calling area. When I called the "Local" Nashville number (615-255-1499) the girl answered and when I asked her where she is located, she tried to ask me where I am before she would tell me. Then I said Ok, I'm in Nashville, she said she was in Cedartown. And Yes, I did enlighten her as to the fact the she is breaking the law by answering that phone. And the presence is short lived.
Go Figure...
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

If the presence is supposed to be 100% as you said, where are the Thrill Planet and Luxergy websites? THEY GONE!!! That means that we are winning. And it also appears that when I posted the link to the law, you got quiet... What's up with that?:P:P:P
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Wow! I must say, this has gotten really amusing. usually just skim over these "Discussions" and then go to one of the forum topics where I stand a slim chance of learning something. None the less. This has been just too funny today and I couldn't resist posting.

Has anyone noticed how many times this thread has been viewed and how it seems that the same few Kinghts of Justice are the only ones that really post here? Basically, lots of people have wasted their time reading it and not many of them seem to care. I tried to read it and got bored by page three.

Obviously there are people that love to hate Skyride. Thats cool with me. Having something to rant about is very fulfilling for some people. This sport is a very small community. As eluded to earlier by a poster, there is some very rich "history" in this sport. Some of that history involves the very ones that seem to be most offended by SkyRide. What is also funny to me is that several of the people on here that trash ASC and or SkyRide. Are hanging and partying it up with the ASC folks no sooner than the sun sets. (If you aren't one of them, don't bother posting to declare your righteousness.)

Regardless, my intent in posting was to address this bogus TN dropzone scandal. I have been seriously douped by SkyRide. I have been going to this fake DZ in Clarkesville since March. It did seem real at first. There was a real looking airplane. Some weekends it even looked like an Otter. There were even real looking students. Sometimes, I even thought they left smiling. I have really been scammed. I have been driving four hours to work at this bogus Drop Zone only to realize that I was passing several other DZ's on my way. I guess I was having an "imaginary" good time.

If there is any one local that would like to come out to this terrible place to help me figure out what is going on. That would be greatly appreciated.

Seriously though, I may have to go to Russelville to jump if this isn't resolved soon. What kind of aircraft do they have?

The only reason i'm posting on here is because Cspence drug me in here by posting a PM. (thanks Ian for calling him out on that, I'm glad there is a fair voice here)

I'm busy in my own thread trying to solve the issue of this thread. Your law doesnt interest or concern me at all. Anyone that wants to see one of the only turbine dropzones in their state close down isnt considered a real skydiver in my book. I would discuss this at lenght with you but you are so one track minded that I fear you dont possess the grey matter to comprehend simple and reasonable thoughts. I was pulled into this by Cspence, your post here are irrelevant to all that is relevant. remember
"the truth is just the manifestation of a lie, and a lie is the infestation of the truth, and if you expected an answer you wouldn't have composed a question."-Henry Ford

Apparently you like to misquote people. You guys are the real spinsters. That was a deliberate misquote. I said I dont care about HIS law. Meaning I dont care about getting into a discussion of the fine print in that thing. And meaning that law does not affect me so its not worth me commenting on. Its all the guy can talk about. Hes like a 8 year old that wont shut up about his pretty little cuddly law. I think he has short term memory and just keeps bringing up this law. Someone tap captain synapse on the head so he will stop repeating himself. I havent been this annoyed since the 10th grade when my Vanilla Ice CD got stuck in the player and wouldnt stop skipping.
Now go chop someone elses quote.

Yea, you know Nraines..........................Skyride dropzones are really just a mix of sophisticated interactive holograms and chemically tainted drinking water that combine to confuse you into thinking those are real skydives you are making.
there really should be a law against deceptive holograms in the state of Tn. JUMPDUDE!!! where are you? Quick turn into captain synapse and save us with your cell deadening wit!

FD - thanks for letting me know about this DZ, I've been skydiving for 30 years and have lived in the area for 30 years and never heard of it, Asheville is beautiful, can't wait to go there and jump

but my favorite is Skydive Columbia www.skydivecolumbia.com
right here in my hometown and I can't seem to find it
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

The only reason i'm posting on here is because Cspence drug me in here by posting a PM. (thanks Ian for calling him out on that, I'm glad there is a fair voice here)

I'm busy in my own thread trying to solve the issue of this thread. Your law doesnt interest or concern me at all. Anyone that wants to see one of the only turbine dropzones in their state close down isnt considered a real skydiver in my book. I would discuss this at lenght with you but you are so one track minded that I fear you dont possess the grey matter to comprehend simple and reasonable thoughts. I was pulled into this by Cspence, your post here are irrelevant to all that is relevant. remember
"the truth is just the manifestation of a lie, and a lie is the infestation of the truth, and if you expected an answer you wouldn't have composed a question."-Henry Ford

First, you seem to forget that Mullins is very uch an active DZ IN Tennessee, Second, If the Clarksville DZ was not affiliated with sLyride, and was ran by someone who does not rip off their customers, No one would have aproblem with that DZ being there. If it were Raeford, Cross Keys, Cullman etc, none of us would never had any problem with it. But because we knew up front, And our Senator knew that people in the region will get ripped off, We had to take a stand.
There's a crime in misrepresenting your location to make a sale, leading people to believe they are going to jump in, let's say Clevelend, Tn., then when they call to schedule, they find they will have to drive for over 4 hours to get to a DZ that MIGHT accept the gift certificate. The whole sLyride concept was a hell of a good idea, but when Ben and Cary got greedy, that was the beginning of the end.
There is a day coming in the near future when all of those sLyride supporters will be looking for a place that will accept them.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Apparently you like to misquote people. You guys are the real spinsters. That was a deliberate misquote. I said I dont care about HIS law. Meaning I dont care about getting into a discussion of the fine print in that thing. And meaning that law does not affect me so its not worth me commenting on. Its all the guy can talk about. Hes like a 8 year old that wont shut up about his pretty little cuddly law. I think he has short term memory and just keeps bringing up this law. Someone tap captain synapse on the head so he will stop repeating himself. I havent been this annoyed since the 10th grade when my Vanilla Ice CD got stuck in the player and wouldnt stop skipping.
Now go chop someone elses quote.

Well since you seem to think I am repeating myself, Here's your repetition!
http://www.legislature.state.tn.us/bills/currentga/Chapter/PC0873.pdf
http://www.legislature.state.tn.us/bills/currentga/Chapter/PC0873.pdf:P:P:PB|B|B|
Any questions? I am a persistent MFer and I don't EVER give up, And I DON'T Quit!!!! So get used to it!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org