bocabruce1

CYPRES saved my life!

When the CYPRES deployed my reserve I came too...looked at altimeter and it was dead on zero. I looked down and knew what was about to happen in 3.8 seconds. I was landing vertical and thinking PLF, so my left ankle was compound and I have a plate and 7 screws in my right. It's been 90 days since the accident and I am now walking again, but done with skydiving.:(

bocabruce

did you ever break bones which can hinder your capacity of walking (maybe for life) ?

So I'm asking if he has any complications which don't allow him to continue jumping or is he just scared of the accident..
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

I'd like to ask you a question - you've now posted about this incident in three separate threads: 1) Retired due to injury 2) "Am I still a skydiver and 3) this one.

I'm asking with all due respect - is there something specific you're looking for from this community in posting about the incident multiple times?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

did you ever break bones which can hinder your capacity of walking (maybe for life) ?

So I'm asking if he has any complications which don't allow him to continue jumping or is he just scared of the accident..

did you think about the : "not scared, no complications, but the risks/consequences outweigh the pleasure" option ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

did you think about the : "not scared, no complications, but the risks/consequences outweigh the pleasure" option ?

By this logic, this should've kicked in after a couple of jumps..
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

I don't think Sangi is being disrespectful of his decision. He would just rather hear the reasoning from the person in question.

You may know him well enough to speak for him but I am more curious what his reasons are than what yours would be.

If this subject hits a sore spot for you then I hope you get it worked out.

Merry Christmas :)

"... this ain't a Nerf world."