BHawks

SL/IAD rating

Out of curiosity I looked through the Certifications Unlimited (Jay Stokes) calendar, no IAD/SL courses scheduled, but there's time come April.

http://www.my.calendars.net/jaystokes/d01/04/2010?display=M&style=B&positioning=A

Same story with Skydive Ratings
http://www.skydiveratings.com/schedule.html
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

For SL/IAD (particularly in areas of the country that don't teach a lot of that method - like the OP was looking for) the best bet may be to reach out directly to a course director in the area to find out if there's anything in the pipeline or if anyone else has expressed interest. It may be less common to offer in that area unless there's a group already committed to a class.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Anyone know of a SL/IAD rating course in the next couple of months on the lower west coast?

Hoping to get this for employment this up coming season.

It isn't on the west coast, but we have one in Indiana March 19th - 21st. The I/E is Greg Bailey and I will be an evaluator for the course.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I