douggs

Confessions of an Idiot (the book) OUT NOW

G'day all,
After a hell of a lot of work and coin I am proud to say that my book "Confessions of an Idiot" is finally out now through www.basedreams.com
I normally dont care about selling stuff but i need everyones support on this one to help my friend recover his costs as he was the one that made it happen.
please send this email to everyone you know and tell them to send it on. If nothing else, it will make good and colourful toilet paper
hugs and love
Douggs:)

I just read this post(read the one on bj.com a few days ago), but I am purchasing your book tomorrow and telling my other buddies about it. Base is a small community, I try to help. I'm not much of a reader, but i love stories of BASE and Skydiving adventures. I just read BASE 66 a few months back, good stuff! I've heard some crazy stories about your group can't wait to read it.
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

First up i have never met Douggs so i am not biased in any way. The book is about His life and how he got into skydiving for the first time. It explains his progression through AFF and eventually working as a freefall cameraman and then a tandem instructor. He talks about his wild party days and his love for beer and getting pissed with his mates often. He talks about his start in base jumping and many of his base jumps that he has done all over the world (i think it was over 1000). He talks about the friends that he has lost from base jumping and skydiving. If u get offended easily then beware, Read the back of it first. It has swearing, drug and alcohol abuse, sex and all the good stuff a typical aussie bloke is into. It will make u laugh and it may make u cry. All in all its a great and very unique book. You wont regret buying it.