ridestrong

Neck breaking camera set-up...

That almost looks like my first camera set up in the mid 90's, only the helmet was black.. Never really thought it was that heavy but todays stuff is much smaller. I would not call that a neck breaker though ;)

Scott C

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

:)
You can certainly tell that it's wintertime. You have WAY too much time on your hands to play with photoshop.

That does look like it might work though! Let me guess, it's made by ACME. ;)

Blue Skies,
Jason

It ain't photoshop.:P

It is a really cool pic though. I would love to hear the real story behind it.;)

Pretty simply really. The operator places the nose of the canopy onto little hooks and the container goes below. It can pack up to three rigs at a time. It simply uses some gears to-

Actually it's just photoshop, but not recent... made it years ago. The machine is actually some kind of industrial oven. The real answers are never any fun.

Dave

Actually it's just photoshop, but not recent... made it years ago. The machine is actually some kind of industrial oven. The real answers are never any fun.

Dave

So the one I've had on back-order for a couple years really isn't going to come? [:/]:D

Thread officially de-railed.
Back to camera helmets, I'm thinking of putting radio-controlled motion tracking on my helmet so that I can look anywhere in freefall and the lens will remain focused on the student, who is wearing a short-range xmitter.