danielcroft

Lamb of God - music video w/ tandem

Lamb of God kicks ass. That scene is from their "Killadelphia" DVD. If you are a metal fan, you need to buy the DVD. And yes, the skydiving scene is from Mesquite. An old jumping buddy of mine was one of the jumpmasters. He said the LoG guys were very cool.

Their music is strong stuff, and it is not for the faint of heart.

Never heard of them, but I don't like them after listening to the first 30 seconds. There comes a point when music gets so hardcore that you can barely understand what the fuck they are saying.

Hardcore? Really?

You can understand the lyrics just by listening to it.

Try something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pyXr7FJlBk
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I was bored one weekend, went with some friends to Lamb of God, did not plan on it, just sorta ended up going. I was aware of them and had heard them. Was more so going for the beer and partying afterwards, but anyways. I did the old elblows routine to get up farther...really wish someone had told me about the wall of death or the fact the crowd might do it. Metal fans are insane!

Imagine being the security guard who opens the doors at best buy the day after thanksgiving for the huge sales. Yeah...it's that intense.