BillyVance

Group member non-renewals

I've been made aware that the Skyride DZs have not renewed their DZ Group memberships with USPA, and the March issue of Parachutist (I have not received my copy yet) does not list these DZs in its DZ list.

So what is going on? Comments?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ASC in GA is on the list.

And they've lost their lease at the Cedartown airport this April? IIRC, it was AST in Waverly that didn't renew the Group Membership?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I let Chuck know. He said thanks. He said he will get it fixed immediately. What does that have to do with skyride though? Have a wonderful day.

Ah, so it was just an oversight?

Is he also going to get the sticker situation in Nashville fixed immediately? :P

Apparently, the gist of it is that USPA.org doesn't list AST in Waverly on the map because they hadn't renewed, even though the magazine lists them.

Maybe they were too busy partying to notice. :D